This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nickmeyer View Post
    Time to put our Love behind this team no more talk of fire this fire that. These guys laid it out for us tonight lets keep the High going. Night Broncos Country. We deserved this.
    They have some really good plays In Peterson, Fitzgerald, Jones, Nkemdiche, Rosen believe it or not but like us, they have very bad coaching.

Tonight our coaching was great but will it last? Idk but I’m going to enjoy this win for now!

Comment

• I'm very happy with this dominant performance! I don't care who we faced, I care more about how we faced them! Sure Keenum was his usual self, and I griped at the zebras trying to manipulate the outcome in the 3rd, but for everything that went wrong there were fifty other things that went right!

Hats off to Sanders, Sutton, Lindsay, Freeman, DT, Von (for living up to his word), Chubb, Wolfe, Davis, CHJ, and even Marshall and Roby!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
        They have some really good plays In Peterson, Fitzgerald, Jones, Nkemdiche, Rosen believe it or not but like us, they have very bad coaching.

Tonight our coaching was great but will it last? Idk but I’m going to enjoy this win for now!
        Steve Wilks and Mike McCoy, boy are they terrible, I think we found the one coaching staff worse than ours

Comment

• I don't miss Mike McCoy either time
          sigpic
          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
            I don't miss Mike McCoy either time
            Mike McCoy most likely just received his walking papers.

Comment

• Yes the Cardinals are a bad team and all, but ignoring they're bad plays just look at the effort from the Broncos defense. Players were hustling, hitting hard, flying all over the field, it was pretty amazing to watch.

I just don't get why we can't get this kind of effort every week. To go from guys jogging, can't line up right, and just poor effort to this in only 4 days, I don't understand.

Last year one of their best games came against the Colts, on the road on a Thursday night. Maybe it's something with VJ's "great" practices that are ruining this team. When they don't practice and just play they all look like all-stars.

Comment

• I forgot to start Sanders in fantasy... Smh
                GO BRONCOS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                  Steve Wilks and Mike McCoy, boy are they terrible, I think we found the one coaching staff worse than ours
                  The San Fran staff might be worse than Denver as well. They made Arizona look dominant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                    I know this may be in bad taste but I wanted to share it.

Comment

• Originally posted by listopencil View Post
                      Oops. Sorry, AZ. We broke your QB.
                      We didn't break their QB. Their coaching staff did by leaving him out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by L.M. View Post
                        The key -- don't have a "great week of practice." Just practice one or two days!
                        They've been practicing too much this entire time!
                        :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                          They've been practicing too much this entire time!

I think that is it lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                            And to think we actually entertained keeping McCoy as a HC for half a season. The product the Cardinals showed tonight was an embarrassment, and if I were a Card fan, I'd want McCoy's head tonight. This game tonight has a good chance of ruining Rosen's season and career.
                            I couldn’t believe they kept him out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                              I know this may be in bad taste but I wanted to share it.
                              That’s great haha. The Broncos fan laughing makes that picture.

On a side note, does anyone know if Cravens played?
                              2016 Adopt-A-Bronco: CB-Chris Harris Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                                No more practice for the Broncos. Just put some rubber asses on the practice field and let the players kick them all week.
                                LOL!! I'm at work and literally laughed out loud reading that....

Comment

Working...
                                X