replied
    Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    Wow this place is dead after wins....
    Isn't it nice?

Leave a comment:

• cirehawk
    replied
    Originally posted by Chronoless View Post
    No because thats why its call "Undrafted" Rookie. you see the "Un". Yes you can count him as a Broncos Rookie class, but not a Broncos "Draft" class.

unless Undrafted also means Drafted.

that I will agree with you on.
    Okay, you got me on the technicality. Our rookie class has been great. Does that cover it?

Leave a comment:

• Broncos-R-Great
    replied
    Wow this place is dead after wins....

Leave a comment:

• Butler By'Note
    replied
    Just looked it up, players on entry level contracts need 3 seasons accrued before they can look for an extension. Lindsay signed a 3 year contract, so he'll need to play out the contract and then he can get a new deal.

Leave a comment:

• Butler By'Note
    replied
    Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    I wonder if he'll hold out in the offseason for a higher contract from the Broncos.
    I don't believe he can. This came up when people were quick to say Siemian needs a new contract, it's something like rookies need 2 or 3 seasons accrued before they are eligible to have their contract upgraded.

Leave a comment:

• jflee66
    replied
    If he finishes healthy he should be worth more. Besides, we should pay him more for not drafting him. Maybe give him a home town bonus.

Leave a comment:

• TheAsianPA
    replied
    Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    He'll get a healthy check in the spring as well. The NFL/NFLPA has a program where young players on low contracts get bonuses for high playing time and high performance. Last year a Tennessee guard got the biggest check at almost $490,000.

That would be a reasonable expectation for Lindsay this year. The check is likely to be equal to his 2018 salary.

https://operations.nfl.com/updates/f...distributions/
    I wonder if he'll hold out in the offseason for a higher contract from the Broncos.

Leave a comment:

• Butler By'Note
    replied
    Originally posted by jflee66 View Post
    Uninvited and undrafted. He should be upset. Must be some reason he fell thru the cracks. But when everything seems lost, is when you go with home and family. Every team passed and the Broncos were right down the road. Maybe, they thought he would be injury prone due to his size. But if he stays healthy, he should receive a healthy check at contract time.
    He'll get a healthy check in the spring as well. The NFL/NFLPA has a program where young players on low contracts get bonuses for high playing time and high performance. Last year a Tennessee guard got the biggest check at almost $490,000.

That would be a reasonable expectation for Lindsay this year. The check is likely to be equal to his 2018 salary.

https://operations.nfl.com/updates/f...distributions/

Leave a comment:

• jflee66
    replied
    Uninvited and undrafted. He should be upset. Must be some reason he fell thru the cracks. But when everything seems lost, is when you go with home and family. Every team passed and the Broncos were right down the road. Maybe, they thought he would be injury prone due to his size. But if he stays healthy, he should receive a healthy check at contract time.

Leave a comment:

• Chronoless
    replied
    Originally posted by cirehawk View Post
    The discussion is about how food the rookie draft class has been? Is he a part of our rookie draft class or not?
    No because thats why its call "Undrafted" Rookie. you see the "Un". Yes you can count him as a Broncos Rookie class, but not a Broncos "Draft" class.

unless Undrafted also means Drafted.

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    I think he landed in the best situation possible though. Would the Ravens have wanted to start him over Alex Collins? Hard to say.

that I will agree with you on.
    Last edited by Chronoless; 12-02-2018, 01:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TheAsianPA
    replied
    Yea, but the Broncos were not the only one who wanted him (he said every team wanted him as a UDFA), and all would given him the money. He said he had it down to Denver and the Ravens, and it was his family that got him to stay. So no, if the Broncos really liked him they should of drafted him. FYI He said he was pissed the Broncos didn't draft him too, so No you can't really count him as part of it. Every one else I will count as a good Draft by the Broncos. Linsey, I love the kid and am glad he pick Denver over every other team, but I'm not going to give John Elway credit for not drafting him and drafting another RB that we released. I am going to say John Elway got lucky he stayed HOME.
    I think he landed in the best situation possible though. Would the Ravens have wanted to start him over Alex Collins? Hard to say.

Leave a comment:

• cirehawk
    replied
    Yea, but the Broncos were not the only one who wanted him (he said every team wanted him as a UDFA), and all would given him the money. He said he had it down to Denver and the Ravens, and it was his family that got him to stay. So no, if the Broncos really liked him they should of drafted him. FYI He said he was pissed the Broncos didn't draft him too, so No you can't really count him as part of it. Every one else I will count as a good Draft by the Broncos. Linsey, I love the kid and am glad he pick Denver over every other team, but I'm not going to give John Elway credit for not drafting him and drafting another RB that we released. I am going to say John Elway got lucky he stayed HOME.
    The discussion is about how good the rookie draft class has been? Is he a part of our rookie draft class or not?
    Last edited by cirehawk; 12-02-2018, 01:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• darrentwill27
    replied
    Good win! 3 straight... Wish we coulda got out of there healthy tho

Leave a comment:

• Capt. Jack
    replied
    Nice 3 game winning streak!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X