Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good win but I hate seeing Baltimore win. We really need them to lose 2 more due to head to head. Wish Miami would have lost too. Oh well, both have tough games coming up and atleast the colts lost!

Comment

• I can hear it now. Another win in SPITE of VJ.

Comment

• Gotta keep the wins coming, though it's going to be much harder now without CHJ. I can see it being an issue when we play the Chargers and Browns.
        Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by cirehawk View Post
          I can hear it now. Another win in SPITE of VJ.
          This win was not in spite of him, however the last 2 you could argue he made terrible decisions and was bailed out by Rivers brainfart and some pretty unique turnovers in the steeler game.. that doesn't change.

Comment

Why not? The UDFA process is still a part of the draft process. The Broncos took him. Sure he could have declined, but if they hadn't taken him there would be no decision for him to make.
            Yea, but the Broncos were not the only one who wanted him (he said every team wanted him as a UDFA), and all would given him the money. He said he had it down to Denver and the Ravens, and it was his family that got him to stay. So no, if the Broncos really liked him they should of drafted him. FYI He said he was pissed the Broncos didn't draft him too, so No you can't really count him as part of it. Every one else I will count as a good Draft by the Broncos. Linsey, I love the kid and am glad he pick Denver over every other team, but I'm not going to give John Elway credit for not drafting him and drafting another RB that we released. I am going to say John Elway got lucky he stayed HOME.
            Last edited by Chronoless; 12-02-2018, 01:25 PM.

Comment

• Nice 3 game winning streak!

Comment

• Good win! 3 straight... Wish we coulda got out of there healthy tho
                My Fav 3 Broncos... 1. Demaryius 2. Von 3. Chris

Comment

• Originally posted by Chronoless View Post
                  Yea, but the Broncos were not the only one who wanted him (he said every team wanted him as a UDFA), and all would given him the money. He said he had it down to Denver and the Ravens, and it was his family that got him to stay. So no, if the Broncos really liked him they should of drafted him. FYI He said he was pissed the Broncos didn't draft him too, so No you can't really count him as part of it. Every one else I will count as a good Draft by the Broncos. Linsey, I love the kid and am glad he pick Denver over every other team, but I'm not going to give John Elway credit for not drafting him and drafting another RB that we released. I am going to say John Elway got lucky he stayed HOME.
                  The discussion is about how good the rookie draft class has been? Is he a part of our rookie draft class or not?
                  Last edited by cirehawk; 12-02-2018, 01:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chronoless View Post
                    I think he landed in the best situation possible though. Would the Ravens have wanted to start him over Alex Collins? Hard to say.
                    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

The discussion is about how food the rookie draft class has been? Is he a part of our rookie draft class or not?
                      No because thats why its call "Undrafted" Rookie. you see the "Un". Yes you can count him as a Broncos Rookie class, but not a Broncos "Draft" class.

unless Undrafted also means Drafted.

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                      I think he landed in the best situation possible though. Would the Ravens have wanted to start him over Alex Collins? Hard to say.

that I will agree with you on.
                      Last edited by Chronoless; 12-02-2018, 01:37 PM.

Comment

• Uninvited and undrafted. He should be upset. Must be some reason he fell thru the cracks. But when everything seems lost, is when you go with home and family. Every team passed and the Broncos were right down the road. Maybe, they thought he would be injury prone due to his size. But if he stays healthy, he should receive a healthy check at contract time.

Comment

• Originally posted by jflee66 View Post
                          Uninvited and undrafted. He should be upset. Must be some reason he fell thru the cracks. But when everything seems lost, is when you go with home and family. Every team passed and the Broncos were right down the road. Maybe, they thought he would be injury prone due to his size. But if he stays healthy, he should receive a healthy check at contract time.
                          He'll get a healthy check in the spring as well. The NFL/NFLPA has a program where young players on low contracts get bonuses for high playing time and high performance. Last year a Tennessee guard got the biggest check at almost $490,000.

That would be a reasonable expectation for Lindsay this year. The check is likely to be equal to his 2018 salary.

https://operations.nfl.com/updates/f...distributions/

Comment

• Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                            He'll get a healthy check in the spring as well. The NFL/NFLPA has a program where young players on low contracts get bonuses for high playing time and high performance. Last year a Tennessee guard got the biggest check at almost $490,000.

That would be a reasonable expectation for Lindsay this year. The check is likely to be equal to his 2018 salary.

https://operations.nfl.com/updates/f...distributions/
                            I wonder if he'll hold out in the offseason for a higher contract from the Broncos.
                            Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• If he finishes healthy he should be worth more. Besides, we should pay him more for not drafting him. Maybe give him a home town bonus.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                                I wonder if he'll hold out in the offseason for a higher contract from the Broncos.
                                I don't believe he can. This came up when people were quick to say Siemian needs a new contract, it's something like rookies need 2 or 3 seasons accrued before they are eligible to have their contract upgraded.

Comment

Working...
                                X