replied
    My wishlist for coaches would be:

HC - John Harbaugh
    OC - Gary Kubiak with assistant for Clint
    DC - Ron Rivera, Dan Quinn or Todd Bowles

Leave a comment:

• KWHIT97
    replied
    Musgrave is hot trash, Woods is hot trash, and Joseph couldn’t coach his way out of a wet paper bag. These guys can’t be shown the door soon enough.

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    We'll be the Broncos losing to the Raiders in two weeks, I'd say.
    Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    until we play the raiders and get smoked
    Exactly. Usually happens that way.

Leave a comment:

• Dotst
    replied
    Why are people complaining about throwing it on the 1 yard line 4 times when we still scored on that drive? I didn't watch the second half because of obvious reasons

Leave a comment:

• Hph5
    replied
    Originally posted by DavisMVP View Post
    Blue print against us is to load the box and make Case win the game.
    That appears to be the formula. It's not that Keenum can't elude the rush, but he doesn't have much ability to go over the top, so there's no reason for defenders to stay away from the line of scrimmage.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Also need a RT. Jared Veldheer is on a one year contract in which we only paid a portion of. He'll be a free agent in 2019, if he doesn't retire outright. That will also need to be a first or second round pick, unless they think Billy Turner can be the starter there.
    agree although veldeer isn't bad and is probably the best Rt we have fielded in a few years, but without a contract who knows
    Last edited by arapaho; 12-09-2018, 10:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Butler By'Note
    replied
    Originally posted by JJMCCARTNEY View Post
    I smelled this humiliation. coming.

No Sanders, no Chris Harris, no Paradis, and nobody to cover their tight end.

And as suspected, Kyle Shanahan coached circles around Vance Joseph, who in his wildest dreams aspires to be called a game manager.

And then there’s Case Keenum, who is a tremendously disappointing QB for at least three quarters per game.

And does anybody have any idea what Elway’s plan for the next few years at QB?

Because Keenum is at best inconsistent and weak armed.

At least Tebow knew how to handle and read the RPO.

Whatever happened to RGIII? Maybe 4 years of rest would mean he is healthy enough to give it another go.

Or maybe we could coax Steve DeBerg out of retirement?

Vance Joseph is likely going to end up 6-10 or 7-9.

This season(and Joseph’s tenure inDenver) cannot end soon enough.
    That's a system issue. From their base 40 under they have to either use a pass rusher to cover the TE or have a backer who's quite a ways inside trying to get out to cover him from a bad position. They struggled with it under Phillips too, because of the scheme.

Leave a comment:

• TheAsianPA
    replied
    Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    disagree

Hamilton will be a great slot wr, and I believe we have a couple good Tes...our problem isn't they cant catch or get open...its just we don't call plays or use the te as a weapon at all...case usually doesn't get past his first read...how many times is the TE the first read? as for the seconday yes all teams including ours can upgrade...but I'm certain woods plays a huge part in the poor play

stewart should be gone next year... he hit the wall after the sb he just isn't as good as he one was

and yes we need a HC, OC and a DC...as well as a better qb
    Also need a RT. Jared Veldheer is on a one year contract in which we only paid a portion of. He'll be a free agent in 2019, if he doesn't retire outright. That will also need to be a first or second round pick, unless they think Billy Turner can be the starter there.
    Last edited by TheAsianPA; 12-09-2018, 08:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by JJMCCARTNEY View Post

And as suspected, Kyle Shanahan coached circles around Vance Joseph, who in his wildest dreams aspires to be called a game manager.

And then there’s Case Keenum, who is a tremendously disappointing QB for at least three quarters per game.

Whatever happened to RGIII? Maybe 4 years of rest would mean he is healthy enough to give it another go.

RG3 is with Baltimore.

Leave a comment:

• JJMCCARTNEY
    replied

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Bright future? Sure. In that case every team's future looks bright. We just need a decent QB, a slot receiver, A pair of NFL worthy tight ends, a free safety, an entire new secondary that isn't incompetent, OLB depth. Oh we also need new coaching at HC and OC, possibly DC as well. Man, it sure seems like we just need flat out a new team everywhere.
    disagree

Hamilton will be a great slot wr, and I believe we have a couple good Tes...our problem isn't they cant catch or get open...its just we don't call plays or use the te as a weapon at all...case usually doesn't get past his first read...how many times is the TE the first read? as for the seconday yes all teams including ours can upgrade...but I'm certain woods plays a huge part in the poor play

stewart should be gone next year... he hit the wall after the sb he just isn't as good as he one was

and yes we need a HC, OC and a DC...as well as a better qb

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    At least we aren’t the Steelers losing to the raiders !

Small consolation.
    until we play the raiders and get smoked

Leave a comment:

• TheAsianPA
    replied
    Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    It's never that many pieces. One piece can have such a big effect on many other pieces. The biggest holes are on the coaching staff and at QB. Fixing those holes can mask a lot of other problems.

Switching to a proper 4-3 (or even a proper 3-4) without playing the 40 under constantly in base would have a very positive effect on covering TEs on early downs.
    I wonder if it were that easy, why hasn't it been done yet? I'm thinking because of Woods, or maybe VJ's overall vision. Who knows anymore. The defense has already morphed into a bend-don't-break defense, but we don't have the offense to make that feasible.

Leave a comment:

• Butler By'Note
    replied
    Bright future? Sure. In that case every team's future looks bright. We just need a decent QB, a slot receiver, A pair of NFL worthy tight ends, a free safety, an entire new secondary that isn't incompetent, OLB depth. Oh we also need new coaching at HC and OC, possibly DC as well. Man, it sure seems like we just need flat out a new team everywhere.
    It's never that many pieces. One piece can have such a big effect on many other pieces. The biggest holes are on the coaching staff and at QB. Fixing those holes can mask a lot of other problems.

Switching to a proper 4-3 (or even a proper 3-4) without playing the 40 under constantly in base would have a very positive effect on covering TEs on early downs.

Leave a comment:

• TheAsianPA
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    At least we aren’t the Steelers losing to the raiders !

Small consolation.
    We'll be the Broncos losing to the Raiders in two weeks, I'd say.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X