Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW that's it WOW FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL its pretty much down the line including elway

Comment

• Lol....... How can you be a bust as a coach with no offense to coach. LOL........... No of his offenses averaged 25 points. And with no QB to coach, 5or 7 round draft picks are your best options over the #1 bum they gave you? And then to add insult to it the next year they give you a journey man? Some of you are Elways sheep.

Comment

• At one point this front office had Mark Sanchiz here and this year they had Nathan Peterman here? What does that tell you about our management?

Comment

• Originally posted by DavisMVP View Post
          At one point this front office had Mark Sanchiz here and this year they had Nathan Peterman here? What does that tell you about our management?
          Actually, Sanchez was brought in specifically as a stop gap QB with the intent (hope) that Siemian or Lynch would benefit from extra time to grasp their position in the NFL. Peterman was brought in with 20 other players for workouts on potential future contracts and was likely there to throw the ball.

In the case of Sanchez, what other QBs were available at that time o come in and compete. Not many.

Sanchez ended up getting cut for not meeting expectations. Why can't VJ? Unless, of course, we've lowered our expectations.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
            Will Grier, here we come!
            Daniel Jones in the back of round 1.
            What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
            I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Lol....... How can you be a bust as a coach with no offense to coach. LOL........... No of his offenses averaged 25 points. And with no QB to coach, 5or 7 round draft picks are your best options over the #1 bum they gave you? And then to add insult to it the next year they give you a journey man? Some of you are Elways sheep.
              It's true. VJ is an outstanding coach that just happens to have been let down by poor general management, poor players, injuries and bad luck for the whole of his coaching career.

All these factors are far more indicative of VJ's ability than meaningless things like results, inexplicably bad decisions and a total lack of situational awareness.

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                Daniel Jones in the back of round 1.
                What would it take to lure Nick Mullens away from SF? A second round pick?

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                  What would it take to lure Nick Mullens away from SF? A second round pick?
                  I don't know, and honestly I wouldn't even ask.
                  What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                  I don't know and I don't care

Comment

We had to pass because they were keying in on the run. The Jets gave the league the blue print to beat us, but some of the other teams couldn't stop the run. And we lost all of our starting wide recievers.
                    I do not agree with this !

Lindsey had 61 yds on 12 carries-m 5.1 avg. Freeman had 31 yds on 5 carriers, 6.2 avg. This was more than respectable.

Failure was the coaches elected to get creative with some nonsence pass plays when we were in the red zone.
                    The elite defense had the worst game plan ever, VJ was a defensive guy and failed to put his defensive coordinator on notice on the very bad game plan.

VJ said afterward that we run to move the ball, but we pass to win !. He should have been fired after this lame of a excuse on what happened.

Now once again the talk is replacing the coaching staff, and myself I cannot say anything positive to keep any of them beside the special team guy.

Comment

• Vance had a team last year when he coached the senior bowl and got blown out 49-10. Should have been fired after that.

Comment

• I wouldn't want to coach here as a new coach. No QB, O-line, so the wide outs won't get the ball. And now everyone knows to win you just have to stop the run game, and make us pass. I use to talk trash about Musgrave, but after watching that line the last two games. I don't know what I'd would call as an OC because they can't pass block at all. Case is not good, but against Cleveland he had no time at all and it didn't help that he was scrambling into the pass rush. You can't coach pocket presents and awareness.
                        Last edited by DavisMVP; 12-18-2018, 03:38 AM.

Comment

• Will Parks continues to impress each week given more reps. He's exciting to watch. I'm also fortunate enough that he has a weekly segment on my show.
                          Twitter: @CodyRoarkNFL Youtube: CodyRoarkNFL

Comment

Working...
                          X