Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOF Game Day -- 2019 Broncos and Falcons

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    I'm really taking to him - from what I've seen so far in the media. He so chill which is the exact opposite of VJ who was a nervous wreck.
    Red 98

    Kareem rises to the top

    Comment


    • #62
      Lock had a rough series there. Gotta learn by failing sometimes.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by BeelzeBob View Post
        Lock had a rough series there. Gotta learn by failing sometimes.


        Ya and the O-Line ugh 😑

        Comment


        • #64
          Wow. Lock looks really bad. I can see why he's third string.

          Comment


          • #65
            Lock looking a bit like a deer in headlights right now. Devontae Jackson has some impressive burst and explosion to him. Looks like a potential difference maker

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
              Lock looking a bit like a deer in headlights right now. Devontae Jackson has some impressive burst and explosion to him. Looks like a potential difference maker
              It's clear that Lock has a long, long way to go. Which is to be expected from a 2nd Round Rookie QB in his 1st NFL pre-season game.

              Comment


              • #67
                Just hoe from stupid work...interfering with my broncos ! Things look ok?

                Haven’t signed up DAZN yet....so far behind. Lol..
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #68
                  Oh good Jackson can catch punts too

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    So far even with the 1 penalty. I’m liking how the defensive depth is looking.

                    Walker and reed both looking outstanding

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Not really concerned with Lock. After all it’s his first NFL action.. but so far he hasn’t looked good.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                        Lock looking a bit like a deer in headlights right now. Devontae Jackson has some impressive burst and explosion to him. Looks like a potential difference maker
                        People should keep in mind that he’s also a shotgun QB being asked to play from under center for the first time. That’s a steep learning curve.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                          Just hoe from stupid work...interfering with my broncos ! Things look ok?

                          Haven’t signed up DAZN yet....so far behind. Lol..
                          Luck is looking like a third string rookie. Defense is looking decent..... And we're winning....
                          [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                          Adopted player Lindsey

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
                            Luck is looking like a second round rookie. Defense is looking decent..... And we're winning....
                            Thank you kind sir !
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              I wonder if it's the O line affecting him? He's taken two sacks already.
                              Superbowl 50 Champions!

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                                I wonder if it's the O line affecting him? He's taken two sacks already.
                                One of those sacks was completely his fault. He just would not throw the ball away when no one was open and he cost us big yardage.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X