X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Run defense looks a bit suspect...

Comment

• I have a feeling Bolles is going to be a bigger problem this year than the past 2 seasons. He's trending towards one of the worst LT's in the game right now. Can he be moved anywhere else?
      #swapping

Comment

• Unreal please tell me why Denver drafted Bolles in the 1st round again a 28 year old Rookie LoL..Oh Fant is looking like a Dud I do not think Fant will give us anything this year maybe Next who knows...

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
          "Bolles had a great camp." Really? He's either holding or getting the QB killed. He's not even playing average
          I said good bro not great. He has shown improvement.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
            At this point I think we should trade for Trent Williams. Bolles for Williams
            Where are we getting the cap space to pay him?
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JW7 View Post
              Where are we getting the cap space to pay him?
              I got 5 on it

Comment

• I feel like we reached for Fant too. Hope I’m wrong.

Comment

• LBs just aren’t getting to their gaps. Just not enough athleticism at the position.

Comment

• After the 1st quarter, the defense looks good. I like the way Flacco is playing, and the offense at least got some first downs. That may not seem like much, but the last 3+ years of nonstop 3 and outs makes a first down or two seem like a big thing.

The run game struggled, and Bolles had a bad hold there, but I'm hopeful that Munchak will fix that. If he can't then I would guess Wilkinson is the guy, the Broncos cap makes it almost impossible to get Williams. Not just lacking cap space this year, but if they push the cap hit further down the road it brings up issues in re-signing free agents.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                      I got 5 on it
                      I'd put to the go fund me thing if one was made lol...its that bad man
                      :go:

Comment

• Improving I his holding technique.

Comment

• Originally posted by JW7 View Post
                          I said good bro not great. He has shown improvement.
                          lol. No, he hasn't.
                          Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Bench Bolles and get Wilkinson out there. Send a message his weak play will not be tolerated.

Comment

• Oh and I forgot, Shelby Harris looks unstoppable tonight. The team needs to make re-singing him a priority.

Comment

• Defense is looking very good, especially against the pass. Time to get the starters out.

Bolles hands were inside, looked like a picky call to me, I am bias though.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X