Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos @ Los Angeles Rams 2019 Preseason Week 4 Game Night Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Wish I could watch and complain...lol...but work calls....
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
      Wish I could watch and complain...lol...but work calls....
      Eh, it’s work to watch preseason games.....

      Comment


      • #18
        Thanks again, Caribou!


        Go Broncos!!
        Administrator
        sigpic

        #LupusAwareness

        #TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

        "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

        Comment


        • #19
          You're welcome, Peanut! Saturday Night's alright for.....Denver Broncos Preseason Football! GO BRONCOS! Beat L.A!
          :logo: :helmet: :salute: :goz:

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by CaribouRanch View Post
            You're welcome, Peanut! Saturday Night's alright for.....Denver Broncos Preseason Football! GO BRONCOS! Beat L.A!
            I'm sitting here wondering if my computer was broken because no one was posting. I just noticed that the game starts at 9, not 8.
            Administrator
            sigpic

            #LupusAwareness

            #TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

            "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

            Comment


            • #21
              Go broncos!

              Comment


              • #22
                it's 9, post away

                Comment


                • #23
                  I hope Bolles plays every snap this game and the last one. Need to get hi confidence up prior to week 1 even if it is against scrubs.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by elway7777 View Post
                    I hope Bolles plays every snap this game and the last one. Need to get hi confidence up prior to week 1 even if it is against scrubs.
                    If he does he might end up with a personal best in sacks. :thumb:

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      McMoustache looking good.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Just noticed that the Giant’s WR3 and WR4 are none other than former Broncos Bennie Fowler and Cody Latimer.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          52-yard gain by the l.A. Rams.
                          :logo: :helmet: :salute: :goz:

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by elway7777 View Post
                            Just noticed that the Giant’s WR3 and WR4 are none other than former Broncos Bennie Fowler and Cody Latimer.
                            Latimer and Fowler have both done very well over there
                            Superbowl 50 Champions!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Dumb play McVay

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Great run D. Good job Hollins
                                Superbowl 50 Champions!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X