Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos @ Los Angeles Rams 2019 Preseason Week 4 Game Night Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    De y’all Week 1. Enjoy the rest of preseason.

    Comment


    • #47
      I'm sorry but preseason is a rip off more than ever and the Rams are the epitome of whats wrong with the NFL. I have to see the game with NFL Pass (the first and LAST time) the coverage is pathetic on top of not seeing any first teamers on either team. I am very, very glad I don't have season tickets for this trash!
      WHAT... Andrew Luck has retired?
      The NFL is a joke.
      Only because I have invested in this season will I watch this season, something must change my mind to continue to support this trash.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #48
        Nice tackle try #39.

        Comment


        • #49
          holy cow Luck is retiring

          Brings a new shade to the phrase Suck for Luck

          And they gave up on Manning ............ wowowow
          Red 98

          Kareem rises to the top

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
            Williams looked good on that drive. Forced a safety IMO but the refs didn’t call the hold. Had a good run stop as well a few plays later.

            I missed the first few drives, has DeMarcus Walker been out there yet? Nvm I see him coming out now
            If it was Bolles blocking it would've been holding !
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
              I'm sorry but preseason is a rip off more than ever and the Rams are the epitome of whats wrong with the NFL. I have to see the game with NFL Pass (the first and LAST time) the coverage is pathetic on top of not seeing any first teamers on either team. I am very, very glad I don't have season tickets for this trash!
              WHAT... Andrew Luck has retired?
              The NFL is a joke.
              Only because I have invested in this season will I watch this season, something must change my mind to continue to support this trash.
              I use Gamepass and the streaming works well with 4G or good WiFi.

              With a guy like Andrew Luck getting hurt in preseason, it’s no wonder coaches like McVay want to minimize exposure of their starters.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                I use Gamepass and the streaming works well with 4G or good WiFi.

                With a guy like Andrew Luck getting hurt in preseason, it’s no wonder coaches like McVay want to minimize exposure of their starters.
                I'm talking about the announcers/play calling is pathetic and bias. I guess I have to put up with that compared to hearing Dave Logan? So the customer needs to reject the attitude or there needs to be less "preseason/practice" games ... go ahead support a the product, I am pretty sure i am done.

                I am using Game Pass ... for the last and first time... not a good value IMO
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                  I use Gamepass and the streaming works well with 4G or good WiFi.

                  With a guy like Andrew Luck getting hurt in preseason, it’s no wonder coaches like McVay want to minimize exposure of their starters.
                  I don't think Luck played yet this preseason?
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
                    I'm talking about the announcers/play calling is pathetic and bias. I guess I have to put up with that compared to hearing Dave Logan? So the customer needs to reject the attitude or there needs to be less "preseason/practice" games ... go ahead support a the product, I am pretty sure i am done.
                    Ah, I understand. Yeah the local coverage is usually not good. The announcer, Mena Kimes is cute IMO so I’m good with it.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                      Ah, I understand. Yeah the local coverage is usually not good. The announcer, Mena Kimes is cute IMO so I’m good with it.
                      All I can say is ...
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        this music between each play is annoying ...........
                        Red 98

                        Kareem rises to the top

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
                          I don't think Luck played yet this preseason?
                          He came into camp with the leg injury. So it didn’t happen in preseason but nonetheless underscores how quickly a player can be lost to injury. The NFL can’t afford to lose guys like Luck.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Nsimba has the look of a lion.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Jake Butt looked like our best TE so far this preseason on one drive.

                              Now insert a joke about him tearing his ACL again going back to the sideline

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                                He came into camp with the leg injury. So it didn’t happen in preseason but nonetheless underscores how quickly a player can be lost to injury. The NFL can’t afford to lose guys like Luck.
                                It seems they think they can ... they're probably right too.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X