Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

De y’all Week 1. Enjoy the rest of preseason.

Comment

I'm sorry but preseason is a rip off more than ever and the Rams are the epitome of whats wrong with the NFL. I have to see the game with NFL Pass (the first and LAST time) the coverage is pathetic on top of not seeing any first teamers on either team. I am very, very glad I don't have season tickets for this trash!
      WHAT... Andrew Luck has retired?
      The NFL is a joke.
      Only because I have invested in this season will I watch this season, something must change my mind to continue to support this trash.
      sigpic

Comment

Nice tackle try #39.

Comment

holy cow Luck is retiring

Brings a new shade to the phrase Suck for Luck

And they gave up on Manning ............ wowowow
          Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
            Williams looked good on that drive. Forced a safety IMO but the refs didn’t call the hold. Had a good run stop as well a few plays later.

I missed the first few drives, has DeMarcus Walker been out there yet? Nvm I see him coming out now
            If it was Bolles blocking it would've been holding !
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
              I'm sorry but preseason is a rip off more than ever and the Rams are the epitome of whats wrong with the NFL. I have to see the game with NFL Pass (the first and LAST time) the coverage is pathetic on top of not seeing any first teamers on either team. I am very, very glad I don't have season tickets for this trash!
              WHAT... Andrew Luck has retired?
              The NFL is a joke.
              Only because I have invested in this season will I watch this season, something must change my mind to continue to support this trash.
              I use Gamepass and the streaming works well with 4G or good WiFi.

With a guy like Andrew Luck getting hurt in preseason, it’s no wonder coaches like McVay want to minimize exposure of their starters.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post

With a guy like Andrew Luck getting hurt in preseason, it’s no wonder coaches like McVay want to minimize exposure of their starters.
                I'm talking about the announcers/play calling is pathetic and bias. I guess I have to put up with that compared to hearing Dave Logan? So the customer needs to reject the attitude or there needs to be less "preseason/practice" games ... go ahead support a the product, I am pretty sure i am done.

I am using Game Pass ... for the last and first time... not a good value IMO
                sigpic

Comment

I don't think Luck played yet this preseason?
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm talking about the announcers/play calling is pathetic and bias. I guess I have to put up with that compared to hearing Dave Logan? So the customer needs to reject the attitude or there needs to be less "preseason/practice" games ... go ahead support a the product, I am pretty sure i am done.
                    Ah, I understand. Yeah the local coverage is usually not good. The announcer, Mena Kimes is cute IMO so I’m good with it.

Comment

Ah, I understand. Yeah the local coverage is usually not good. The announcer, Mena Kimes is cute IMO so I’m good with it.
                      All I can say is ...
                      sigpic

Comment

this music between each play is annoying ...........
                        Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

I don't think Luck played yet this preseason?
                          He came into camp with the leg injury. So it didn’t happen in preseason but nonetheless underscores how quickly a player can be lost to injury. The NFL can’t afford to lose guys like Luck.

Comment

Nsimba has the look of a lion.

Comment

Jake Butt looked like our best TE so far this preseason on one drive.

Now insert a joke about him tearing his ACL again going back to the sideline

Comment

He came into camp with the leg injury. So it didn’t happen in preseason but nonetheless underscores how quickly a player can be lost to injury. The NFL can’t afford to lose guys like Luck.
                                It seems they think they can ... they're probably right too.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X