Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's hard to see Muhammed making it to PS now, he's looking too good. But you also have to wonder if he's good enough to replace Riddick and Booker? Hard to say.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

yup do you look at youth and huge play potential...and a multi threat? or the reliable traditional 3rd down back ?
      sigpic

Comment

Now this is an odd combination of guys to be hanging out together on the sideline. But I’m loving it all these different names, different positions and sides of the ball, these guys are a team.
        sigpic

Comment

i would say.... put riddick on IR...and keep him there... keep muhammad who seems to have the same strengths ...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
            Will John Elway allow Mohammed to make this team over Devante booker?

There’s 3 sure fire players
            Lindsay
            Freeman
            Riddick

Booker vs Muhammad?

Will the broncos do the right thing?
            I'm guessing Riddick will be placed on IR. From what I understand, he's got a pretty badly "broken shoulder" and Elway just said Riddick is the most likely of the injured players to be placed on IR.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
              Will John Elway allow Mohammed to make this team over Devante booker?

There’s 3 sure fire players
              Lindsay
              Freeman
              Riddick

Booker vs Muhammad?

Will the broncos do the right thing?
              I wonder how hurt Riddick is. Elway said something with Griese about IR
              Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

why kick? mcmanus knows what he is doing... let them try the 4th down..
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                  I wonder how hurt Riddick is. Elway said something with Griese about IR
                  i think he said something like ... badly broken shoulder.... so almost quit certainly season ending.
                  sigpic

Comment

All the backs looking good tonite
                    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                      i think he said something like ... badly broken shoulder.... so almost quit certainly season ending.
                      wow that pick up didn't pay off. Didn't he get destroyed because of a bad Hogan pass?
                      Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                        wow that pick up didn't pay off. Didn't he get destroyed because of a bad Hogan pass?
                        actually..... yes he did.... vs seattle...
                        sigpic

Comment

• special teams depth is unsurprisingly awdul
                          Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• I have only watched a bit of this game, but I'm not seeing a huge difference between Hogan and Rypien out there. Rypien seems to be improving week by week.

Comment

• Originally posted by listopencil View Post
                              I have only watched a bit of this game, but I'm not seeing a huge difference between Hogan and Rypien out there. Rypien seems to be improving week by week.
                              what i was thinking too.....
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by listopencil View Post
                                I have only watched a bit of this game, but I'm not seeing a huge difference between Hogan and Rypien out there. Rypien seems to be improving week by week.
                                I agree when you look at the whole package of each. But there's a fear in Hogan that spooked me

He did show some vetmanship with the hard count and coming back from 2 just awful looking overthrows...... fear based
                                Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

Working...
                                X