Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos Vs. Cardinals 2019 Preseason Week 5 Game Night Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    It's hard to see Muhammed making it to PS now, he's looking too good. But you also have to wonder if he's good enough to replace Riddick and Booker? Hard to say.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

    Comment


    • #92
      yup do you look at youth and huge play potential...and a multi threat? or the reliable traditional 3rd down back ?
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #93
        Now this is an odd combination of guys to be hanging out together on the sideline. But I’m loving it all these different names, different positions and sides of the ball, these guys are a team.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #94
          i would say.... put riddick on IR...and keep him there... keep muhammad who seems to have the same strengths ...
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
            Will John Elway allow Mohammed to make this team over Devante booker?

            There’s 3 sure fire players
            Lindsay
            Freeman
            Riddick

            Booker vs Muhammad?

            Will the broncos do the right thing?
            I'm guessing Riddick will be placed on IR. From what I understand, he's got a pretty badly "broken shoulder" and Elway just said Riddick is the most likely of the injured players to be placed on IR.

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
              Will John Elway allow Mohammed to make this team over Devante booker?

              There’s 3 sure fire players
              Lindsay
              Freeman
              Riddick

              Booker vs Muhammad?

              Will the broncos do the right thing?
              I wonder how hurt Riddick is. Elway said something with Griese about IR
              Red 98

              Kareem rises to the top

              Comment


              • #97
                why kick? mcmanus knows what he is doing... let them try the 4th down..
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                  I wonder how hurt Riddick is. Elway said something with Griese about IR
                  i think he said something like ... badly broken shoulder.... so almost quit certainly season ending.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    All the backs looking good tonite
                    Red 98

                    Kareem rises to the top

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                      i think he said something like ... badly broken shoulder.... so almost quit certainly season ending.
                      wow that pick up didn't pay off. Didn't he get destroyed because of a bad Hogan pass?
                      Red 98

                      Kareem rises to the top

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                        wow that pick up didn't pay off. Didn't he get destroyed because of a bad Hogan pass?
                        actually..... yes he did.... vs seattle...
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • special teams depth is unsurprisingly awdul
                          Superbowl 50 Champions!

                          Comment


                          • I have only watched a bit of this game, but I'm not seeing a huge difference between Hogan and Rypien out there. Rypien seems to be improving week by week.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by listopencil View Post
                              I have only watched a bit of this game, but I'm not seeing a huge difference between Hogan and Rypien out there. Rypien seems to be improving week by week.
                              what i was thinking too.....
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by listopencil View Post
                                I have only watched a bit of this game, but I'm not seeing a huge difference between Hogan and Rypien out there. Rypien seems to be improving week by week.
                                I agree when you look at the whole package of each. But there's a fear in Hogan that spooked me

                                He did show some vetmanship with the hard count and coming back from 2 just awful looking overthrows...... fear based
                                Red 98

                                Kareem rises to the top

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X