Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cracraft trying to make a play and screws up. I don't think he is doing enough to make the team.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
      Cracraft trying to make a play and screws up. I don't think he is doing enough to make the team.
      he plays so tight...... scared of making a mistake so does nothing
      sigpic

Comment

• Not sure why Cracraft went backwards on that 3rd down. Wonder if McKnight has shown enough to overtake him

Comment

• Cracraft gave that 1st down away
          Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
            Not sure why Cracraft went backwards on that 3rd down. Wonder if McKnight has shown enough to overtake him
            He's flashed for me for sure tonight
            Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
              what i was thinking too.....
              My biggest concern with Rypien was arm strength. That can be mitigated with good mechanics and I have seen him play with more zip on the ball here and there this preseason.
              Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                He's flashed for me for sure tonight
                He had a good return against Atlanta and then looked like he was trying too hard to make a big play up until this game. He had a few solid returns, almost a spectacular one and he got open on the deep route.

Unfortunately our backup QBs have not done any of our young WRs any favors. I’d keep McKnight on the roster and probably put Benson/Brown on the PS.

Comment

• Originally posted by listopencil View Post
                  My biggest concern with Rypien was arm strength. That can be mitigated with good mechanics and I have seen him play with more zip on the ball here and there this preseason.
                  Yeah surprisingly it’s been his accuracy that’s bothered me more than his arm strength this preseason. Just too many passes behind WRs

Comment

• Oh no the referee pool is thin ......... NFL needs to get that situation in order. A bunch of rookie refs could be a big deal. Remember replacement refs?
                    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• I think we may have something with Watson. He needs some work in coverage but I think he has the physical skill set to be a solid ILB

Comment

• feels good to have some speed at RB again
                        Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• Bronco win 20-7!

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                            I agree when you look at the whole package of each. But there's a fear in Hogan that spooked me

He did show some vetmanship with the hard count and coming back from 2 just awful looking overthrows...... fear based
                            Well, to be honest, that fear is probably real.

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                              Yeah surprisingly it’s been his accuracy that’s bothered me more than his arm strength this preseason. Just too many passes behind WRs
                              I'd agree with that. I'd be willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on timing with receivers because I don't know how many reps he's getting. But when he throws to the wrong spot on the field it's troublesome. Certain plays depend on the receiver getting to the spot and that's where he's supposed to be throwing it.

Comment

• https://www.denverbroncos.com/video/...s-from-azvsden
                                Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

Working...
                                X