X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dizzolve
    replied
    I like seeing more of Scangarellos ideas like we did tonight. I saw shades of our Glory Days just in how the offense was moving

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    i think he said something like ... badly broken shoulder.... so almost quit certainly season ending.
    Wow I had no idea it was that bad but They definitely need to keep Muhammad!

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    https://www.denverbroncos.com/video/...s-from-azvsden

Leave a comment:

• listopencil
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Yeah surprisingly it’s been his accuracy that’s bothered me more than his arm strength this preseason. Just too many passes behind WRs
    I'd agree with that. I'd be willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on timing with receivers because I don't know how many reps he's getting. But when he throws to the wrong spot on the field it's troublesome. Certain plays depend on the receiver getting to the spot and that's where he's supposed to be throwing it.

Leave a comment:

• listopencil
    replied
    Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
    I agree when you look at the whole package of each. But there's a fear in Hogan that spooked me

He did show some vetmanship with the hard count and coming back from 2 just awful looking overthrows...... fear based
    Well, to be honest, that fear is probably real.

Leave a comment:

• Cnon
    replied
    Bronco win 20-7!

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    feels good to have some speed at RB again

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    I think we may have something with Watson. He needs some work in coverage but I think he has the physical skill set to be a solid ILB

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    Oh no the referee pool is thin ......... NFL needs to get that situation in order. A bunch of rookie refs could be a big deal. Remember replacement refs?

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Originally posted by listopencil View Post
    My biggest concern with Rypien was arm strength. That can be mitigated with good mechanics and I have seen him play with more zip on the ball here and there this preseason.
    Yeah surprisingly it’s been his accuracy that’s bothered me more than his arm strength this preseason. Just too many passes behind WRs

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
    He's flashed for me for sure tonight
    He had a good return against Atlanta and then looked like he was trying too hard to make a big play up until this game. He had a few solid returns, almost a spectacular one and he got open on the deep route.

Unfortunately our backup QBs have not done any of our young WRs any favors. I’d keep McKnight on the roster and probably put Benson/Brown on the PS.

Leave a comment:

• listopencil
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    what i was thinking too.....
    My biggest concern with Rypien was arm strength. That can be mitigated with good mechanics and I have seen him play with more zip on the ball here and there this preseason.

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Not sure why Cracraft went backwards on that 3rd down. Wonder if McKnight has shown enough to overtake him
    He's flashed for me for sure tonight

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    Cracraft gave that 1st down away

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Not sure why Cracraft went backwards on that 3rd down. Wonder if McKnight has shown enough to overtake him

Leave a comment:

Working...
X