X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rastic
    replied
    Originally posted by Rich_C View Post
    that was his 2nd or third dropped catch or botch play....
    I don't think he was targeted other than that TD pass (that I remember). He had a great heard I up play on the tipped pass to Sutton.
    I think last year and in this year's camp his hands have been an issue.

Leave a comment:

• Orange Crush 16
    replied
    You guys remember this game by Joe Flacco? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASWVwZIsst8

Does anyone remember when he threw like 10 touchdowns and no interceptions in the playoffs one season?

Leave a comment:

• Rich_C
    replied
    Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
    Sanders has been a warrior for us. Shame he's been doubled tonight ........ he deserves more. But if Sutton keeps making big plays, they'll have to respect that. Course this is a conversation for next week ........... and/or later
    Right....next season should be great.....

Leave a comment:

• FL BRONCO
    replied
    watch the TE here please

Leave a comment:

• Bronco Buff
    replied
    This is all about the drafts since 2011, as there is not an NFL Team that has failed so miserably; especially with our top picks and QB selections. The result is marginal talent and very limited depth. That is a team killing combo and it's playing out on the field.

Leave a comment:

• Chronoless
    replied
    If I was every team, my game plan is run the ball and throw to TE, broncos havent shown they can stop this in 4 years.

Leave a comment:

• Njbroncofan1
    replied
    Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
    He's definitely a better QB than Keenum. I don't care how many passes Keenum completed to Chris Thompson Sunday...
    Keenum is barely mediocre. Joe is better

Leave a comment:

• Rich_C
    replied
    Originally posted by Rastic View Post
    If Hamilton makes that TD catch... we'll never know...
    that was his 2nd or third dropped catch or botch play....

Leave a comment:

• Njbroncofan1
    replied
    Originally posted by Rastic View Post
    If Hamilton makes that TD catch... we'll never know...
    would be 24-20 not sure it would make much of a difference but that's a catch a nfl player has to make.

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
    I’m just going to shut up about Joe Flacco. One moment he wows, the next moment he disappoints. I guess this is better than the constant disappointment we’ve had at the QB position for the last 5 years?
    He's definitely a better QB than Keenum. I don't care how many passes Keenum completed to Chris Thompson Sunday...

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    Sanders has been a warrior for us. Shame he's been doubled tonight ........ he deserves more. But if Sutton keeps making big plays, they'll have to respect that. Course this is a conversation for next week ........... and/or later

Leave a comment:

• FL BRONCO
    replied
    Lets go D.....:thumb:

Leave a comment:

• Orange Crush 16
    replied
    Stop them here, you have a free timeout with the 2-minuet warning. Get the ball back and tie this this up with a 2 point conversion.

Leave a comment:

• Chronoless
    replied
    Maybe the next GM will draft/sign a ILB when he knows we need one.

Leave a comment:

• LASERLIPS
    replied
    1st TD of the season. With 2 min left in the 4th quarter, smh. Too little too late.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X