Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still pisses me off we got rid of Talib and kept VJ.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Little rough start but we'll get it going here. Give the defense some time to rest please

Comment

• I remember games where everything has gone right early and then we struggle to hang on. It’s a good test to get punched early and figure out how to respond.

Good stop.

Comment

• 2nd Drive, here we go! Hopefully got the butterflies out on the first drive
          sigpic
          ******** Adopt a Bronco 2019 | #70 Ja'wuan James :thumb: ********
          ***** Adopt a Bronco 2017-18 | #72 Garett Bolles *****

Comment

• Originally posted by Elway View Post
            But he had an excellent week of practice....

My bad wrong coach.

Please don't give me PTSD.
            Adopted Poster
            AZ Snake Fan

Comment

• Let's see if the offense can get any kind of positive rhythm going....
              Geaux Tigers

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                The Broncos have a realistic chance to win this game. Weather the storm - move the chains
                agreed

the Raiders came out with a lot of intensity and emotion...it is spent...now lets grind them out
                Let's Ride!

Comment

• Defense got off the field based on a holding call. If it weren't for that they'd probably still be out there. I'm going to be furious if the first thing I see is yet another 3 and out.
                  Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                    Little rough start but we'll get it going here. Give the defense some time to rest please
                    Yep. Flacco needs to settle in and put together a drive.

Comment

• You had to know the Raiders would come out fired up after all the AB drama. Let’s settle into this now and make it game

Comment

• Okay how about we forget the cute stuff and go straight at them.
                        My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Call the Dolphins and see what they want for Xavien Howard.
                          What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                          I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Originally posted by Bates View Post
                            Why is this defense so flat and soft???
                            I guess VJ doesn't know how to have his team prepared. Just kidding. It's a rivalry game on the road. Never easy. I'll start to worry if there are no adjustments made as the game progresses.

Comment

• Way too early to panic. To say we have had a poor start is simply stating the obvious. Give it til at least midway through the 3rd Qtr to hit the panic button

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                                Defense got off the field based on a holding call. If it weren't for that they'd probably still be out there. I'm going to be furious if the first thing I see is yet another 3 and out.
                                But they also might have taken a loss or no gain on first down if not for the holding.

Comment

Working...
                                X