Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where are all the fans and posters who want to spin this into a positive situation? Elway has not created a winning roster.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by LASERLIPS View Post
      There's your #1 draft pick, folks.
      Sad thing is I predicted it in my mock draft... and I was not big on him. I just knew he was an Elway type pick.

Comment

• Maybe if we were playing on am actual NFL field McManus would have hit that
        sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
          So far this team looked actually better under VJ than Fangio so far. Huge hot take, but it is what it is. This team doesn't look ready on any phase of the game.
          I’m so, so, so disappointed. I can’t stand that feeling and the feeling of discontent. Each year I get more and more detached.
          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• that was 1 bad half of football on both sides it cant get worse can it

Comment

• Oakland taunting McManus........

Nice kick though
              Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• And that is what you call desperation from a bad team. A 64 yard FG to end a half. Pathetic. That was our closest opportunity to score. Awful, putrid, sickening.
                Wanting to win does not make you a winner. Refusing to fail does.

Comment

• 4-6 wins boys. Better deal with it now

Comment

• That first half felt like half a season.

Comment

• McManus needs to shave that mustache.
                      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                      You Mad Bro?
                      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• The game is not over yet

Comment

• Fant shouldn’t be on the field until he learns how to block. Seriously.

Comment

• only a raider would taunt a kicker for barely missing a 64 yard field goal

Comment

• Hey, look guys. Our Offense is still bad but now our Defense is bad too.
                              Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

• I feel like I’m watching the Rockies

Comment

Working...
                                X