Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I said it before, everyone worried about who the QB is. Problem is we no receiving talent for them to throw to. We have no one that makes a defense adjust coverage. They can play us man-up and win. How good did u really expect this offense to be?

Now the defense........... they just 👀 a step slow. Going to be a long season if they don’t get that worked out.
    #swapping

Comment

• what is this music video half time shows now? Gimmie a break .... I don't like where the NFL is going in a lot of ways
      The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
        We won't see Lock until week 10. If the season continues as poorly as I think it's going to, then maybe we'll see him close out the season. If Elway even bothers to, considering he just extended Flacco's contract for the next 3 years.
        Too bad he hurt his thumb, having a young QB learning would at least be a silver lining. Instead we get to watch an aging QB, who likely won’t be here next year, struggle.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
          Vance Joseph will take your apologies now.
          VJ coached us out of winnable games last year
          sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• This halftime performance is trash.
            Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

His defense looked amazing on Sunday.
              Follow me on Twitter
              @gmoney8150 Personal account

My Broncos account @All_DenBroncos

^^^Follow^^^

Comment

Vance was worse. He's king Potato. The guys we have no so far are Tot's.

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                  what is this music video half time shows now? Gimmie a break .... I don't like where the NFL is going in a lot of ways
                  Ok, I thought the game was bad but this is beyond stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by sra84 View Post
                    You'd think opening the season against a division rival would get you amped but this team is flat. No emotions, not even angry. Just ho-hum about everything.
                    This. I think the sheer historical importance is lost on many. We're playing the freaking Raiders, for crying out loud. Of all the games on the calendar this season, this was the one I wanted to win the most followed by a win against the Chiefs.
                    Adopted Poster
                    AZ Snake Fan

Comment

• This is why I don't like spending a lot of money on pass rushers. Teams can make them ghosts so easily it seems like

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishFan81 View Post
                        It only took 1 half to call for the backup isnt that a new record on this forum
                        I watch every football game every week. It's been years since Flacco has been anything resembling a quality starter. If I had my way he wouldn't even be a Bronco.

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                          what is this music video half time shows now? Gimmie a break .... I don't like where the NFL is going in a lot of ways
                          I was just about to say it. What is this crap? Can I say crap here?

Comment

• Was really hoping he would hit that 64 harder. Nothing to be happy about so far. Sucks.
                            sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

• The raiders sending 8 defenders after Flacco, that means there are only 3 in coverage.

Why don’t we have any quick screens or outs in response? Is this really the reality of this team?
                              sigpic

Comment

• well I just hope to see something positive this half

Comment

Working...
                                X