X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RC_Bronco4Life
    replied
    Originally posted by MHS View Post
    Yup one game in and Elway and fangio need to be fired. Clear house... Von Miller is overpaid... we should have drafted josh Allen over Chubb... Fant is a wasted pick... drew lock is the savior.... tank for tua.... lose for Lawrence... cry complain rinse repeat after every loss and say the opposite after every win
    I am not agreeing with any of those posts. I just don’t feel confident in Flacco or this playbook from Scangerello.

Leave a comment:

• BeelzeBob
    replied
    Yup one game in and Elway and fangio need to be fired. Clear house... Von Miller is overpaid... we should have drafted josh Allen over Chubb... Fant is a wasted pick... drew lock is the savior.... tank for tua.... lose for Lawrence... cry complain rinse repeat after every loss and say the opposite after every win
    We're not one game in when it comes to Elway. Come on now. We're 11-22 over the past 33 games. That's all under Elway.

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied
    Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    VJ had a fair shot with two full seasons with an 11-21 record.

If you’re going to judge Fangio on one game then your argument for VJ is a canard.

Give Fangio the same shot and we’ll see how he does.
    +1 for fancy words. We'll call it the Al Michaels award after he snuck in copacetic in to the SNF opening.

Leave a comment:

• Murph2432
    replied
    Lol at the people saying Flacco didn't play well. Hope you got the game pass to watch the game again. Flacco leads us to the redzone multiple times and our OC calls that stupid formation of the left that set us up for failure, Hamilton dropping a easy catch that Flacco played perfect by faking the safeties with his eyes.

We had no run game in the first half which our offense based off on. Notice when our run game started to improve Flacco made more plays?

The one thing I will knock him on is getting rid of the ball when he has nothing instead of getting sacked. He needs to improve on that. People complain about in leadership clearly have never watch Flacco before because everyone knows that's not the type of player he is.

Leave a comment:

• Ear2dastreets
    replied
    Just like they did VJ.

Leave a comment:

• theMileHighGuy
    replied
    Like I said earlier I won't start crying until I see 2 or 3 more performances like this. Packers looked rough but it will still be a tough game.

Fant was a wasted pick tho Bush was a no brainer for this defense I thought.

Leave a comment:

• Ear2dastreets
    replied
    Originally posted by BeelzeBob View Post
    I look forward to seeing what Lock can do, but the truth is he's probably not our savior at QB.
    Trust he won't be. But that's just my opinion. We will see soon enough.

Leave a comment:

• MHS
    replied
    Originally posted by Rastic View Post
    It's going to be a fun week of armchair GM'ing / coaching / QB'ing around here.

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    Broncos pressers are over ............

Raiders pressers might be too .......... https://www.raiders.com/live/

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    replied
    Originally posted by broncolee View Post
    I don’t want to hear any excuses for Fangio.

People wanted VJ fired five games in when he was 3-2. At least he won his first game as a head coach.

This team looked ill prepared to play.
    VJ had a fair shot with two full seasons with an 11-21 record.

If you’re going to judge Fangio on one game then your argument for VJ is a canard.

Give Fangio the same shot and we’ll see how he does.

Leave a comment:

• BeelzeBob
    replied
    Originally posted by RC_Bronco4Life View Post
    Agreed. I think placing Lock on IR was to help Flacco not get his feelings hurt from too much pressure from heat of Lock behind him. I hope Lock is learning the playbook and is ready to take charge of this team. I’m excited about him and hope he is what I think he is. Dude has energy. You watch the guys around him when he gets his chance and that chance will come.
    I look forward to seeing what Lock can do, but the truth is he's probably not our savior at QB.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    The Broncos moved the ball down the field, however we kicked field goals while they scored touchdowns.

10 yards per pass attempt from the Oakland offense, basically their TEs over Isaac Yiadom.

The individual performances on offense out numbered the individual performances on defense for once.

Donatell needs to be in the press box and not on the field.

Leave a comment:

• OrangeCrush_304
    replied
    Sad thing is with all the jokes about the Dolphins we may be WORSE than the Dolphins. This loss was unacceptable getting beat down like this.

Leave a comment:

• RC_Bronco4Life
    replied
    Originally posted by BeelzeBob View Post
    He was up and down. Mostly looked like a game manager to me. This team needs an elite QB to win games, not a game manager.
    Agreed. I think placing Lock on IR was to help Flacco not get his feelings hurt from too much pressure from heat of Lock behind him. I hope Lock is learning the playbook and is ready to take charge of this team. I’m excited about him and hope he is what I think he is. Dude has energy. You watch the guys around him when he gets his chance and that chance will come.

Leave a comment:

• Ear2dastreets
    replied
    Originally posted by RC_Bronco4Life View Post
    Y’all got to be kidding me with this Flacco praise. He did not look good to me at all. Heavy feet, holding ball too long, no sense of urgency, no leadership skills what so ever. You could see it in the body language from the guys in the huddle.
    Agree 1000%.... he is avg at best which mean the best we will do with him is 8-8 or 9-7.... although I think we will only win many 4 or 5. I said long time ago we will have our 3rd year in a row with top 10 pick.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X