Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do they keep showing that sam kinison lookin hag in the stands.

Perhaps she’s the best looking woman they have in Oakland

Comment

• Tank for Tua

Comment

• I almost forgot what a deep pass looked like in this offense
        2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
        Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• Vomitafter this

Comment

• Flacco may be far from perfect, but his ability to step up in the pocket to avoid pressure and throw the deep ball is something we have been missing.
            Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Sanders always losing his balance it seems like. Good catch though.

Comment

• The sad part is Flacco is not as bad as Keenum or Siemien. Yet we look worse than previous years. Elway has to take some of the blame for sure

Comment

• I'd be interested to see what this game would look like on a field that isn't absolute gutter trash

Comment

• I don’t like to overreact with one game especially the opener. The issue is that this doesn’t look like an improved roster. If anything the defense has taken a step back.

The coaching staff did not have this team prepared. Too sloppy and not near the intensity needed to win on the road. The line hasn’t improved.

I will say Flacco was one of the bright spots. Penalties killed the drives and can’t blame Flacco for those. Sutton played well and some strong runs by Freeman and Lindsay when they had daylight. Fant looks more like a 4-6 round prospect.

Comment

• He couldn't stay on his feet there ??

Comment

• Originally posted by pepesilvia View Post
                        This team is god awful. Peace homies. I'm out to find a real team. #bandwagonboy
                        Can’t even blame you. This coach is horrible. No wonder he never got a head coaching job. So many rookie mistakes tonight and this team isn’t ready. But the starters hardly played any of the preseason. I can’t blame anyone saying they’re finished with this team

Comment

• All day to throw with nowhere to go and take a sack.

Comment

• Still. Allergic. To. The. End. Zone.
                            Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• We get in the red zone and become clueless.
                              Geaux Tigers

Comment

• all that time and no one gets open to help Flacco.
                                The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X