This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    I don't think Elway is worried about his future at all. Who's gonna fire him?
    That is tragic for fans. No one can fire him, so he will just keep making the same mistakes.

Comment

• I'm so glad I took off work Tuesday. Don't think I can be around people. Gonna need a day to cool off.

Comment

• Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
        We honestly haven't even been close to forcing a turnover or getting a sack. That is a bad, bad look for a defense that was supposed to be top 10, if not better.
        Absolutely zero pressure whatsoever. No creativity to get pressure. Carr's got enough time to get a pizza delivered back there.

Comment

• Not being Debbie but next year

Comment

• Fangio on Drew Lock: “he’s “not a quarterback yet. He’s a hard-throwing pitcher that doesn’t know how to pitch yet.”

Vic Fangio isn’t a head coach yet. He’s a defensive coordinator that couldn’t get the defense right in his debut as a head coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by montee2ball View Post
              Special team has been bad for years. McManus barely reached the goal line
              I know, I just meant that they were just piling on to our ineptness at the moment.

Comment

• Well new coaches and systems. It will take some time. Its the first season. Hopefully it will get better as we go.
                My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                  sigpic

Comment

• Have to wait 6 weeks until I can watch Drew Lock play. That’s the only thing that’ll be interesting this season seeing if we have the future QB on the roster.
                    Follow me on Twitter
                    @gmoney8150 Personal account

My Broncos account @All_DenBroncos

^^^Follow^^^

Comment

• Miami players have been calling their agents again. Now interested in only 30 other teams.

Comment

• Be comical to see how much worse this season gets.
                        The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Night all I got work and can’t watch this

Comment

• Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
                            Well new coaches and systems. It will take some time. Its the first season. Hopefully it will get better as we go.
                            Totally agree. Still shocked and surprised and coming out this flat.

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeCrush_304 View Post
                              Have to wait 6 weeks until I can watch Drew Lock play. That’s the only thing that’ll be interesting this season seeing if we have the future QB on the roster.
                              At the rate things are going I'd rather stockpile 2021 picks and go all in for Trevor Lawrence.

Comment

• Wow this is just some bad football being played by us. 3 wasted redzone trips with terrible play calls. Piss poor run defense. Wow, just wow........
                                #swapping

Comment

Working...
                                X