Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nevermind, they might actually know they can't settle for one here.

Comment

• Originally posted by sra84 View Post
      Raiders showing how to finish drives.
      They sure are!

Comment

• Well Flacco did better than I expected, some bad decisions, but no Ints and he had some good throws.
        The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Joe Flacco has thrown 3 balls so poorly that I wonder where they were headed....my wife suspects that he likes one of the Raiders cheerleaders.....

Comment

• haha great way to waste time on the qb sneak

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
              New coaching staff, new QB, no Matt Paradis, (guy who’d play hurt) however big money to a tackle who got hurt in the first half.

Yes at some point Elway will have to stand up and take blame and to those saying “no one can fire him” remember Eliss played a huge role in Mike Shanahans firing.

Just saying
              I think elway can get fired, fans got mike fired, because they stop showing up to games, once that happens enough, Elis will fire Elway.

Comment

• Very classic Broncos, the too-little-too-late offense, to leave us with a "well, at least..." to end the game
                Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Touchdown? What's a touchdown? I thought only Oakland could get those?

Yes, my comments will be purely sarcasm the rest of the way.

Comment

• We needed that touchdown as a team, even if it doesn't mean anything in the end of this game.

Comment

• If not for Hamilton’s drooped TD we would win this game (along with a lot of bad plays and penalties).

Comment

• nice score , wish Flacco hadn't tried to run it and wasted the time though
                        My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• If Hamilton makes that TD catch... we'll never know...

Comment

• 1st TD of the season. With 2 min left in the 4th quarter, smh. Too little too late.
                            Geaux Tigers

Comment

• Maybe the next GM will draft/sign a ILB when he knows we need one.

Comment

• Stop them here, you have a free timeout with the 2-minuet warning. Get the ball back and tie this this up with a 2 point conversion.

Comment

Working...
                                X