Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm disgusted nearly 41 years old and even the Brian Griese era was better than this dog trip and all.
    sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

• Biggest takeaway from the game.

1) We overpaid a injuries RT
      2) Noah Fant whiff blocks
      3) Hamilton is the new DT, drops balls
      4) TE and RB out of the back is going to kill us this year
      5) there's nothing special about our special teams

Bonus) Red zone still sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by BeelzeBob View Post
        How about we wake up and realize the real problem is Elway? Hmm?
        I would understand if Elway were let go.

The coach would have to go with him.
        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
        You Mad Bro?

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
          I don’t want to hear any excuses for Fangio.

People wanted VJ fired five games in when he was 3-2. At least he won his first game as a head coach.

This team looked ill prepared to play.
          I was saying this last year and people wasn't hearing it. If the sun didn't shine bright enough VJ got blamed for that too. But you still gonna have people make excuses for vic for the same things VJ did. Smh.
          Until we get a TRUE qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message!

Comment

• I’ve been spewing a lot of negativity tonight, but I will say a very bright spot has been the Flacco-Sutton connection. I was looking for Sutton to emerge as a #1 WR type of weapon, and this game showed that he is more than capable of doing such damage.
            2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
            Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• Not resigning Travathen and Jackson still haunt us.
              sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

• Originally posted by Chronoless View Post
                We all know this was a rebuild year, the sooner Lock plays, the sooner we can have hope in 2020.
                Amen to that! 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Comment

• Ah.... that’s what I’ve been missing.... overreaction after a game haha
                  sigpic
                  "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

How about we wake up and realize the real problem is Elway? Hmm?
                    Been saying Elway needs to go. His way of thinking is too old school. Its not the NFL from the 90s anymore. He is stuck in the past. I have been ready for Elway to go.
                    Until we get a TRUE qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message!

Comment

He was up and down. Mostly looked like a game manager to me. This team needs an elite QB to win games, not a game manager.
                      He was ok, about the best you can expect from him. It looks like we’re headed for a another losing season, there’s just no point playing an aging veteran in a rebuilding year. Hopefully when Lock is eligible they move on to him

Comment

• Originally posted by Chronoless View Post
                        Biggest takeaway from the game.

1) We overpaid a injuries RT
                        2) Noah Fant whiff blocks
                        3) Hamilton is the new DT, drops balls
                        4) TE and RB out of the back is going to kill us this year
                        5) there's nothing special about our special teams

Bonus) Red zone still sucks
                        Hamilton actually showed some real potential tonight. The catch he made off the deflection was good. Drops happen - came at a bad time in a bad game, but it happens. Hopkins dropped several passes tonight vs Saints. It happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by MHS View Post
                          Ah.... that’s what I’ve been missing.... overreaction after a game haha
                          It's going to be a fun week of armchair GM'ing / coaching / QB'ing around here.

Comment

• Originally posted by RC_Bronco4Life View Post
                            Y’all got to be kidding me with this Flacco praise. He did not look good to me at all. Heavy feet, holding ball too long, no sense of urgency, no leadership skills what so ever. You could see it in the body language from the guys in the huddle.
                            Agree 1000%.... he is avg at best which mean the best we will do with him is 8-8 or 9-7.... although I think we will only win many 4 or 5. I said long time ago we will have our 3rd year in a row with top 10 pick.

Comment

He was up and down. Mostly looked like a game manager to me. This team needs an elite QB to win games, not a game manager.
                              Agreed. I think placing Lock on IR was to help Flacco not get his feelings hurt from too much pressure from heat of Lock behind him. I hope Lock is learning the playbook and is ready to take charge of this team. I’m excited about him and hope he is what I think he is. Dude has energy. You watch the guys around him when he gets his chance and that chance will come.

Comment

• Sad thing is with all the jokes about the Dolphins we may be WORSE than the Dolphins. This loss was unacceptable getting beat down like this.
                                Follow me on Twitter
                                @gmoney8150 Personal account

My Broncos account @All_DenBroncos

^^^Follow^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X