This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post
    +1 for fancy words. We'll call it the Al Michaels award after he snuck in copacetic in to the SNF opening.
    Fanciful! Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeCrush_304 View Post
      Sad thing is with all the jokes about the Dolphins we may be WORSE than the Dolphins. This loss was unacceptable getting beat down like this.
      IMO this team is bottom 5, but Miami is the worst by a large margin. They were raked over the coals at home by a run-first QB who they allowed to throw for a perfect passer rating. But I definitely feel disappointed, I was hoping for 9-7 to end the losing season streak, but that's looking like a pipe dream right now.

Comment

• out coached out played got pushed around a lot

Comment

• Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
          Joe Keenum. Some QBs elevate their teammates, others tank them. There is a reason why Joe is said to always have poor supporting casts and it is not because those players lack talent.
          👍🏼👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Comment

Joe Keenum. Some QBs elevate their teammates, others tank them. There is a reason why Joe is said to always have poor supporting casts and it is not because those players lack talent.
            I see, so Joe "tanked" Hamilton.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Way to grab the attention and put it squarely on the QB :clap:

Clearly it was Flacco subbing jerseys with Yiadom on defense... Calling gimick plays, etc...

Joe was as average as could be but was a far cry from what ails this team tonight.

Comment

• Joe Flacco was one of the only bright spots this game. Not sure what a lot of you are watching.
                sigpic

Comment

Flacco played well all things considered. Starting Leary was a mistake IMO because he had no game reps in preseason. His holding penalty killed the first good drive. Wilkinson gave up a sack after James went out - another setback. Fant brought back the extra yards Sutton gained on a block in the back. Hamilton dropped an easy TD pass. At some point you have to have a bit of objectivity - Flacco can’t account for every aspect of the players around him. The offense actually came back in the second half. Scangarello made a few questionable calls which was expected.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                    VJ had a fair shot with two full seasons with an 11-21 record.

If you’re going to judge Fangio on one game then your argument for VJ is a canard.

Give Fangio the same shot and we’ll see how he does.
                    You guys didn’t want to give VJ five games, so I don’t want to give Fangio 2 years.

Ya’ll kept saying, without proof, that Fangio is a better head coach. It ain’t looking that way right now.

We’ll see how things go, but there’s zero reason at the moment to think anything has gotten better.
                    My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                    You Mad Bro?
                    Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Looking at the numbers:
                      Passing
                      Carr 22/26 259
                      Flacco 21/31 268

Recieving
                      Williams 105 yards
                      Sutton 120 yards

Rushing
                      Broncos 100 yards
                      Raiders 98 yards

Kick returns killed us 101 to 0 as did sacks 3-0.Their tightened got 70 yards receiving ours only 29. Basically nothing changed our offensive line still hasn't gelled or still suck and we still cant cover tight ends. This is why the cut of Sua Cravens confused me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                        Flacco played well all things considered. Starting Leary was a mistake IMO because he had no game reps in preseason. His holding penalty killed the first good drive. Wilkinson gave up a sack after James went out - another setback. Fant brought back the extra yards Sutton gained on a block in the back. Hamilton dropped an easy TD pass. At some point you have to have a bit of objectivity - Flacco can’t account for every aspect of the players around him. The offense actually came back in the second half. Scangarello made a few questionable calls which was expected.
                        You are correct but I’m not gonna praise his play either. It really doesn’t matter. We lost flat out. Flacco will play his was out by the time Lock comes off “bogus” IR that was to help Flacco feel better about himself. I’m ready to see what Lock can do and will gladly wait until week 9 as we will be out of playoff race by then. If Flacco keeps holding on to the ball too long, he’ll be injured by week 4.

Comment

There was that one play where Joe threw a bad pass to a wide open receiver that hindered the receiver’s ability to turn up field after the catch. He got tackled for a loss.

However, Flacco wasn’t as bad as you want people to believe.
                          My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                          You Mad Bro?
                          Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                            You guys didn’t want to give VJ five games, so I don’t want to give Fangio 2 years.

Ya’ll kept saying, without proof, that Fangio is a better head coach. It ain’t looking that way right now.

We’ll see how things go, but there’s zero reason at the moment to think anything has gotten better.
                            Who are 'you guys?' Or is this just hyperbole.

There were a lot of people willing to give him time as a new coach.

I'm not suggesting you have to agree. You want Fangio gone, that's cool. For me that is to much a knee jerk reaction to a new coach, new OC, and new offensive scheme. But I won't claim that what everyone thinks.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                              There was that one play where Joe threw a bad pass to a wide open receiver that hindered the receiver’s ability to turn up field after the catch. He got tackled for a loss.

However, Flacco wasn’t as bad as you want people to believe.
                              No. The announcers had a terrible call on that play. Hamilton tripped on his feet and that hindered him from getting a first down. You have to make that play there as a wr.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JW7 View Post
                                No. The announcers had a terrible call on that play. Hamilton tripped on his feet and that hindered him from getting a first down. You have to make that play there as a wr.
                                Yes he did trip, because Flacco throw the ball to back shoulder instead on leading him towards the sideline which would have been a first down if thrown right.

Comment

Working...
                                X