X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dizzolve
    replied
    Raiders really needed that win and I think the team rallied around Gruden .......... they were playing for something and we were just business as usual

Leave a comment:

• broncolee
    replied
    We were told no more death by inches.

This is unacceptable.

I don’t see why Vance Joseph was fired for this guy.

Fire this guy.

Leave a comment:

• Chronoless
    replied
    Originally posted by Elway View Post
    Oh look an Elway sighting, must be thinking, "yup we still suck."
    Nah hes thinking, how do I waste another year of draft picks and signing injured Oline.

Leave a comment:

• FL BRONCO
    replied
    Well we got a lot of work to do. I was actually more encouraged by the O as the game went on and more discouraged by the D. But we did keep playing and made an effort at a comeback. We didn't go all "Miami" in the game. I look forward to seeing the adjustments made and how we play next week.

Side note : Anyone think Jones is active next week? I am guessing he will be.

Leave a comment:

• theMileHighGuy
    replied
    Flacco isn't even on the list of this team's problems.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosDivision
    replied
    Well, I'm off to the gym and then work. Gonna get this game out of my system right now.

Have a good night.

Leave a comment:

• Southern Bronco
    replied
    Flacco’s a pro. Not the problem. Preseason intensity against our traditional rival on MNF is the culprit. Befuddling.

Adios to the Black Hole at least...

Leave a comment:

• bronco30
    replied
    red zone offense was yet again a complete failure n now we face the bears defense yikes

Leave a comment:

• roushmartin6
    replied
    Originally posted by RC_Bronco4Life View Post
    Let’s face it guys, Flacco is who we thought he was. I just don’t have any confidence in him. Looks lazy and has no emotion. Reminds me of a young punk named Cutler. I’m ready for Lock already.
    Flacco was not the problem tonight

Leave a comment:

• PhoenixDread
    replied
    Statement way to beat us. Run a screen and let the lineman blast Yiadom to seal it. You know since everyone else has had their way with him lol

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    Setting more records

Leave a comment:

• Njbroncofan1
    replied
    Is it hockey season yet?

Leave a comment:

• roushmartin6
    replied
    Absolutely embarrassing

Leave a comment:

• RC_Bronco4Life
    replied
    Let’s face it guys, Flacco is who we thought he was. I just don’t have any confidence in him. Looks lazy and has no emotion. Reminds me of a young punk named Cutler. I’m ready for Lock already.

Leave a comment:

• KWHIT97
    replied
    Yiadom needs cut, what a liability. Elway sucks, our team is complete trash, it’s gonna be a long season. Gag me!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X