Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking at the schedule the only games we could win are at home to the Jags, Lions, and Raiders........ AT BEST

Can't see more then 3 wins this season

Comment

• Where's our leaders?

Who's our Al Wilson or D-Ware?

This is abysmal. I don't think we could win the puppy bowl at this point...
      Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
        Who do we pick with the 2nd overall? Trevor Lawrence?
        He has to stay in school for one more season after this - we’ll have to pick from Hurts, Tua or Herbert - Might be a race to the bottom with Miami for first overall though. Would rather we focus on more youth along the OL...
        sigpic
        ******** Adopt a Bronco 2019 | #70 Ja'wuan James :thumb: ********
        ***** Adopt a Bronco 2017-18 | #72 Garett Bolles *****

Comment

• Originally posted by Narco View Post
          I bet Von is traded away after the season for draft picks. He's useless in this defensive scheme. This team is officially in major rebuild mode
          It won't be until we stop making stupid moves like extending Flacco for three years. The fact that we're still paying Keenum this year blows my mind.
          Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• This will make it so hard to even bother wanting to watch next week... and 8 can’t recall feeling this dejected...

And it’s week 2
            sigpic

Comment

• Watch the screen if I'm the bears that's what I'd run this down just like Oakland ran last game
              :go:

Comment

• We could tank the next three years and I am not sure Elway could rebuild this team.

Comment

• Harris is the only dog left
                  Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• Chris Harris needs to teach this team an effort and tackling class.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                      Looking at the schedule the only games we could win are at home to the Jags, Lions, and Raiders........ AT BEST

Can't see more then 3 wins this season
                      IDK, Minshew looked good today and their Defense is rock solid
                      sigpic
                      ******** Adopt a Bronco 2019 | #70 Ja'wuan James :thumb: ********
                      ***** Adopt a Bronco 2017-18 | #72 Garett Bolles *****

Comment

• Originally posted by Narco View Post
                        I bet Von is traded away after the season for draft picks. He's useless in this defensive scheme. This team is officially in major rebuild mode
                        Would hate to lose von, but he really is a waste at this point and if we could get a lot of value to infuse the team with young talent maybe it would make sense

Comment

• Was that the best punt return we've had in two seasons?

Comment

• Last chance. Spencer with a good return.
                            Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Chris Harris is special. His awareness on the field is spectacular.
                              Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

• Flacco you want to endear yourself to these bronco fans go and put a td drive to tie it up you got good field position no excuse prove people wrong right here and now
                                :go:

Comment

Working...
                                X