Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe the officials gave the Bears a free 15 yards when they only needed 35 or so ...
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• This is just year 1...by year 3 the Broncos will have a decent defense. There's going to be a fire sale after the season and Von is getting traded for draft picks.

Comment

• No Fangio believes and that roughing the passer call was utter crap.
        sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

• Originally posted by Dotst View Post
          So if they dont touch him they cant call a time out correct?
          You can give yourself up and the play is dead but there’s no timeout instantly. Just like there’s a delay on delay of game penalties, there’s a delay on timeouts

Comment

• All loses sting but this one especially. Also realizing that we won't make the playoffs yet not come close to drafting top 1/2 overall.
            Giants, Dolphins, Arizona just off top of my head still worse than us

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
              Nagy can call the timeout as long as they have the attention of the official.
              Not in the middle of a play
              Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• What a sorry ass team we STILL have!

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                  I agree, that was his moment and where was he??? It might be time to cut ties and free up that cap space
                  Unfortunately Elway missed that opportunity in the off season. He thought about it based on the comments he made, but didn’t make the move. If we keep Von it’s $73 million in cap tied up from 2019-21.

Comment

• Is Miller or Chubb playing because they are invisible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
                      Why would you want wins with this team ? This team is going nowhere. Wins are just delaying the inevitable and what this team needs. a full on rebuild
                      I don't disagree... we're likely sub-500 by a mile this year. NO chance to beat KC in our wildest dreams. So... business as usual.

Comment

• Hurts so bad GUTSY call to for two screwed by refs in the end.
                        sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

• Fangio is a lost old man. This team is run by incompetents.

That loss is inexcusable. We may very well lose out at this rate.

Bottom of the division is guaranteed. We are the worst team in the West.
                          GO BRONCOS

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosGeordie View Post
                            If they had kicked the field goal this wouldn’t have happened as it would have gone to OT. Fangio is utterly clueless.
                            There were only 30 second or so left. He trusted his defence to hold the Bears. They couldn't do it.

In any event we did eventually try for the FG but missed it.

Comment

• Von Miller has been absent ever since we’ve lost Malik Jackson. That interior pressure was huge in freeing up Von. Mack has Goldman Von had Jackson. There’s nobody in the interior anymore it’s just edge guys and with nobody pushing the pocket QBs just step right up and dink and dunk all the way down the field.
                              Follow me on Twitter
                              @gmoney8150 Personal account

My Broncos account @All_DenBroncos

^^^Follow^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by svpearson View Post
                                Is Miller or Chubb playing because they are invisible.
                                Chubb played outstanding today. He got in the backfield all game and got (some) pressure. Von is the one I’m more worried about.
                                2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                                Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

Working...
                                X