Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s looking like Vic Fangio is the only one who seems to have figured out how to shut down Von Miller...

(Stolen tweet from @milehighreport)
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosGeordie View Post
      Fangio is a lost old man. This team is run by incompetents.

That loss is inexcusable. We may very well lose out at this rate.

Bottom of the division is guaranteed. We are the worst team in the West.

We're battling for worst team in the league. I think us against the Dolphins, Giants & Cardinals are all pick'em games at this point with a lean towards us losing them all.

Almost nothing on offense...almost nothing on defense...this team is GARBAGE!!!

Comment

• 1s left was actually legit. Harris did touch him down with 1s ........ so long as that TO was called which I have no doubt it was
        Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• All but one of Denver’s drives ended up on the Bears side of the field and barely scored 14 points?
          Follow me on Twitter
          @gmoney8150 Personal account

My Broncos account @All_DenBroncos

^^^Follow^^^

Comment

• Tank for Tua!!!

Comment

• The Broncos are like a very bad puzzle. All the wrong pieces.

Elway has done his damnedest to turn them into Schottenheimer’s team of the late 90s.
              sigpic

Comment

• We'll be picking top 4 in the upcoming draft...maybe even # 1 if the Dolphins weren't purposely throwing in the towel.

Comment

• This reminds me of the kc game last year when we gave up that huge play which enabled them to beat us. Same scenario I just dont see how you cant stop a 4and15 its unreal and unheard of. Until we can figure out how not to beat ourselves we arent winning many games against other teams
                  :go:

Comment

• In the end what really cost us the game was the Flacco interception on 3rd and Goal. He redeemed himself after that but it was still the difference between winning and losing.

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeCrush_304 View Post
                      Von Miller has been absent ever since we’ve lost Malik Jackson. That interior pressure was huge in freeing up Von. Mack has Goldman Von had Jackson. There’s nobody in the interior anymore it’s just edge guys and with nobody pushing the pocket QBs just step right up and dink and dunk all the way down the field.
                      No interior pressure was going to be a problem as soon as they cut Kerr. Shelby Harris is not a NT. He's a DE being forced to play NT and he's ineffective. The Broncos Dline is mess with glaring holes.

Comment

• would the return for Miller be equal to or greater than the return the Raiders got for Mack?

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                          In the end what really cost us the game was the Flacco interception on 3rd and Goal. He redeemed himself after that but it was still the difference between winning and losing.
                          In a game this close every mistake ends up mattering, not just that one.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• And our Defense snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

Comment

• There is a problem and I dont know where it is but please for the love of god someone figure it out and fix it.
                              sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeCrush_304 View Post
                                All but one of Denver’s drives ended up on the Bears side of the field and barely scored 14 points?
                                Denver hasn't had a red zone offense since the Manning era. I usually assume they're going to come up short... because they nearly always do... game after game, season after season.

Comment

Working...
                                X