This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MileHigh Salute View Post
    I just shake my head at this team during games. The talent is far greater than the result and it’s just sickening to me to see the talent level wasted. I just am so disappointed that leadership of this team has allowed mismanagement like this. A wasting of resources I. Their best years
    That's what really concerns me about Noah Fant. With his pedigree, size, speed 'eliteness' .......... NO WAY you can let baby DB rip the ball out of your hands. Who's over achieving and who's under achieving

Sure he's a rookie. Let's hope that's all that is. He just almost seems asleep out there sometimes. Have some fire
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• For all of these things where it’s “maybe this player is what his scheme needs” was this not discussed before free agency???? Going into the draft???? I mean my god if this is what is happening again, mismanagement

Can’t looks like a bust. He is a 3rd round talent we stretched for . Sickening
      Wanting to win does not make you a winner. Refusing to fail does.

Comment

• Don’t know what’s worse season finale of game of thrones or season finale of this season

Comment

• We had a chance, hung in the game, had it tied 10-10, and then the strip sack fumble of Flacco, and the Fant fumble.
          Then the wheels came off and we crashed and burned.

We totally blew it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
            We had a chance, hung in the game, had it tied 10-10, and then the strip sack fumble of Flacco, and the Fant fumble.
            Then the wheels came off and we crashed and burned.

We totally blew it.
            You just made a perfect case for why we SHOULD be blaming the offense.....

Just saying.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
              You just made a perfect case for why we SHOULD be blaming the offense.....

Just saying.
              Absolutely!!!!
              And the Defense set the tone of the game on the 3rd play.

Comment

• This defense is an embarrassment. Flacco and the offense have some issues, but when you can’t get any pressure ever and have no turnovers for 3 games....it is clear where the biggest problem lies.....

Comment

• I didn’t like watching our defense allow a run up gut for a TD... meanwhile, we ran ball like 6 times inside of the 10 and couldn’t score.

Comment

• When was the last time we started 0-3 ?

Comment

When was the last time we started 0-3 ?
                      We definitely went 0-4 in 1999.

Comment

When was the last time we started 0-3 ?
                        1999, same year as 0-2 when they started 0-4
                        You Mad Bro?

Comment

• What’s sad is I think this team looks worse than VJs team. Which shows this team needs something really different. Thought we had the cure but we clearly are bottom feeders in the nfl. I was guessing 6 wins but now even 2 will impress me.

Comment

• Are ya’ll sure you don’t want to apologize to Vance Joseph?
                            You Mad Bro?

Comment

• Thanks for the 411 you guys

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                                Are ya’ll sure you don’t want to apologize to Vance Joseph?
                                VJ was not a good coach. He was a bad coach on a bad team. Very similar to our current situation.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X