Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This team has given up. They are completely listless. The only guy who has shown any heart is Taz. For some reason they refuse to give him the ball even though he’s been their best player.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Kishor View Post
      Didn't someone say Fangio is a defensive genius?
      Oh yeah...they also said had make a great hc because he had seen so much.
      [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
      Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
        And Joe Ellis said no to Shanny. We are just so damn smart it's scary
        im confused why so many complain about this. What has shanny done since the late 90s? How did it go in Washington?

Comment

• Originally posted by Starbroncs View Post
          cant put this all on the offense. They suck but the defense started the half allowing two long 3rd downs, had the chance to sack Minshew both times and allow a TD after a 10+ minute drive.
          You’re definitely right. That 10 minute drive was absolute killer. Really set the tone for this half.
          2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
          Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• Going to 0-4. Never thought I would be saying that. Now what??? Seriously everyone. I mean seriously. This seems unfixable.

I hear never seen team collapse like this at home up 17-3 and get outscored 20-0 in the second half to lose at home.

What in god's name is going on. I mean I hate to say it but 4 games in has this staff lost the locker room. I mean there has to be serious doubt going on
            Wanting to win does not make you a winner. Refusing to fail does.

Comment

• Worst broncos team I've ever seen... Fangio is sucking wind calling defense .. so depressed watching this garbage

Comment

• I wonder if Flacco has any magic in him. ........... this just about crunch time. Course they score a TD and it wont matter
                The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Originally posted by Bates View Post
                  Chances the coaching staff survives this season?
                  Fangio - 99%

1% chance he retires or wets the bed so bad he leaves but I doubt it. My guess is 2 years min.

Scangarello? "future hazy"

Comment

• Originally posted by Starbroncs View Post
                    im confused why so many complain about this. What has shanny done since the late 90s? How did it go in Washington?
                    It went better than the Fangio era is starting. This is actually worse than the VJ era right now.
                    #swapping

Comment

• We haven't lost yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by flosstein View Post
                        Wow, this game is brutal to watch. We started off so good. So much hope. I find it hard to believe that one play could cause such an epic collapse
                        The way we started this game to end it the way we have was cruel

Comment

• Alright Flacco ......... you get a chance to redeem yourself
                          The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• I love you John but you gotta step down, we need to start the rebuild asap.

Comment

• This a a bad roster being coached by a questionable staff. It’s a perfect storm. Thanks John.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Flaccos idiotic interception has lead to 20 unanswered
                                sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Working...
                                X