This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
    That 10 minute drive was absolute killer.
    It was EXCELLENT coaching.
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• As iffy as the defense has been at times let’s remember that they are allowing less than average ppg so far while our offense can’t even manage 20 points. The offense is by far the bigger problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Starbroncs View Post
        im confused why so many complain about this. What has shanny done since the late 90s? How did it go in Washington?
        This.........
        Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Man it would be fun if we had a fun young qb like Mineshew.

Comment

• Why do I feel like we're gonna be trading for Nick Foles next year?

Comment

• Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
              It was EXCELLENT coaching.
              It was by Jacksonville... great adjustment.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by MileHigh Salute View Post
                Going to 0-4. Never thought I would be saying that. Now what??? Seriously everyone. I mean seriously. This seems unfixable.

I hear never seen team collapse like this at home up 17-3 and get outscored 20-0 in the second half to lose at home.

What in god's name is going on. I mean I hate to say it but 4 games in has this staff lost the locker room. I mean there has to be serious doubt going on
                Ellis will need to hire a new GM. New ownership would be the first step but that’s not happening anytime soon. I’ll always admire Elway but he’s mismanaged the roster and hired he wrong coaches. It’s time for Elway to step aside.

Comment

• we have nothing to lose at this point. Take the training wheels off and just let them play ball for god's sake.
                  Wanting to win does not make you a winner. Refusing to fail does.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                    We haven't lost yet.
                    Win or lose, the collapse has been epic. And in classic bad Bronco football fashion, we set new defensive lows. I think Fournette is like the 5th or 6th Rb to put up 200+ rushing on us. Pretty sure that’s an NFL record
                    #swapping

Comment

• I gotta say he looks pretty dang good

Comment

• What on earth are the Jags doing defensively lol?

Comment

• Originally posted by flosstein View Post
                          It went better than the Fangio era is starting. This is actually worse than the VJ era right now.
                          And shanny could do so much better with this team? He hasn't coached in a while and hasn't been part of a good team since what? 2005? This team is bad, and its really depressing that people are upset we didn't go with a coach that struggled to get over 8-8 in his last decade of coaching.

Comment

• Phil Lindsay having 9 carries is tragic. I mean I get that we only had 6 offensive plays in the 3rd quarter, but still. How is this guy not the main focal point?
                            Wanting to win does not make you a winner. Refusing to fail does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                              Fangio - 99%

1% chance he retires or wets the bed so bad he leaves but I doubt it. My guess is 2 years min.

Scangarello? "future hazy"
                              Fangio needs to hand the reigns of the defense to Donatell

Scangarello is over his head
                              sigpic
                              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• LETS GOOOOO

Comment

Working...
                                X