• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Miller55 View Post
    Defense is so bad have to question fangio.. this dude sucks... FACTS
    Who keeps hiring these coaches tho?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zanataki View Post
      We should see at least something developing. That isn't happening.
      They have new coaches. New systems on both sides of the ball. New QB's. The D is depleted of talent. Not sure what you were expecting. This team is bad and it was going to be bad and it will be bad until players are brought in that fit the coaches mold.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
        Proud of the effort this team put forth today, Good job Team, looking better every week!!!

Go Broncos
        What effort?
        sigpic

Comment

• I don't think we are winning any games this year. Even against the Colts or Browns. If I could find treasure like the Broncos find ways to lose I'd be rich.
          Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

Comment

• Kicking and screaming, whatever happened to that.

When Elway let Boss Ward go the heart of the team was never the same. I miss what you used to be.

This is a soft team with an identity of being unable to close out games. Finding ways to lose.

Where is the emotional fight in this team? Picking high in drafts means absolutely nothing folks, won't change anything. We draft like a college drunk girl, looks decent but really not able to perform adequately. So what if we have high draft choices. They will be squandered.

Jesus, get a friction win would ya! Show some frigging emotion like you give a crap
            Wanting to win does not make you a winner. Refusing to fail does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
              What effort?
              The guys on the field, not the ones on the couch with a keyboard...
              [sigpic

Comment

• I am throwing in the towel.
                17-3 lead at home and totally blow it !
                Give up over 200 yards on the ground
                PATHETIC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zanataki View Post

I don't think we are winning any games this year. Even against the Colts or Browns. If I could find treasure like the Broncos find ways to lose I'd be rich.
                  Confidence is so fragile that one bad mistake and we fall apart.

Comment

• I knew after they scored the TD the Jags were going to kick the game weather. As bad as the announcers wanted the 22 mph wind to make Lambo shank one, it wasn’t going to happen.

Comment

• Denver plays a 3-4 with a DE playing NT. The ILB's are smallish. Teams know they can run and they'll be doing it all season.

Comment

• Fangio neecs to stop calling the defense and let Ed Donatell do it from the BOOTH.
                        Last edited by Saddletramp; 09-29-2019, 04:51 PM.
                        [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                        Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Originally posted by Narco View Post
                          They have new coaches. New systems on both sides of the ball. New QB's. The D is depleted of talent. Not sure what you were expecting. This team is bad and it was going to be bad and it will be bad until players are brought in that fit the coaches mold.
                          To not got 0-4 in the first quarter of the season. I would accepted 2-2 or 1-3.
                          Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
                            I am throwing in the towel.
                            17-3 lead at home and totally blow it !
                            Give up over 200 yards on the ground
                            PATHETIC.
                            Whoa!!!! Capt Jack turning the corner??? That’s not a good sign. LOL.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Senses Fail View Post
                              I knew after they scored the TD the Jags were going to kick the game weather. As bad as the announcers wanted the 22 mph wind to make Lambo shank one, it wasn’t going to happen.
                              Honestly, I was kind of scared McManus was gonna miss his PAT.
                              The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Gave them first turnover of the year. Fournette a career day.

Comment

Working...
                                X