This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
    The guys on the field, not the ones on the couch with a keyboard...
    Like I said, what effort?
    sigpic

Comment

• It is what it is 0-4 is 0-4 I honestly do not see a win this year vs anyone. I thought Today was the day however just like the Bears Game it was not in the Cards I would honestly be surprised if Denver even wins at all this Year this is Bad Team .

Comment

• Originally posted by Narco View Post
        Denver plays a 3-4 with a DE playing NT. The ILB's are smallish. Teams know they can run and they'll be doing it all season.
        It’s been like this for several years now. Every body seems to know it except our FO.
        sigpic

Comment

• I'm predicting they manage a win this season. Just 1. It'll be a surprise victory nobody expected.

Comment

• Originally posted by HawaiiBroncos View Post
            It sucks even worse cause we took the lead. This sucks, can't remember ever being so humiliating to be a broncos fan.
            I can!!!

1. After each record setting/breaking Super Bowl loss.

2. During the McError era

3. During the VJ era

4. Thus far...during this current era.

5. See #1, #2, #3, #4

Comment

• Think I'll replay the 2013 season, back when they were fun to watch. This travesty of a team is too hard to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
                I am throwing in the towel.
                17-3 lead at home and totally blow it !
                Give up over 200 yards on the ground
                PATHETIC.
                I’m not throwing in the towel ever, but this game legit gave me a headache. Poor tackling and no creativity on offense in the 2nd half. What’s horrible is when they are playing fundamental football they can hang with any team.

Comment

• looks like the only way we win a game is if the offense scores with no time remaining on the clock because this defense is utter trash..

2 times handed the lead under 2:00 & they give it up, oh & this coach sucks!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Narco View Post
                    Denver plays a 3-4 with a DE playing NT. The ILB's are smallish. Teams know they can run and they'll be doing it all season.
                    This. 100%. Fangio was given the improper personnel to run his scheme effectively. This mismanagement starts all the way at the top.
                    2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                    Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• 0-4... This is just sad!
                      Mile High

Comment

• I am glad we are 0-4. This way there will be shakeups happening soon. Winning this game would have given us a false sense of hope. We need reassessment and soon

Comment

• World of Suck at Mile High
                          Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mel B. View Post
                            I can!!!

1. After each record setting/breaking Super Bowl loss.

2. During the McError era

3. During the VJ era

4. Thus far...during this current era.

5. See #1, #2, #3, #4
                            Not to mention, Shanahan's last three years, especially the last three games of the 2006 season. Ouch!

Comment

• Originally posted by RocketArm006 View Post
                              It’s been like this for several years now. Every body seems to know it except our FO.
                              They were very good against the run during Peko's 1st season with the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                                Killer drive by Flacco. But don’t trust the D at this point.
                                Sure, but he did nothing in the 2nd half until that drive and threw a pick to let Jax back in the game to close the 1st half. Jax went into prevent D so that wasn’t that impressive.

Comment

Working...
                                X