This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kishor View Post
    Now comes that dreaded time when all other teams make adjustments but Denver does not. At least nor for the better.
    That would be my bet. If they prove me wrong, then GREAT! But I've seen it unfold this way too many times over the years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
      You could also say that if it weren’t for yiadom that would have been a TD. Forced eckler to bounce back some
      yea i agree

Have not been happy with Yiadon this year but if he knows Jackson is there then his job is to keep the back away from the end zone and let the help come

Yea an awesome tackle would have been the ideal play but on 4th down just keep them out of the end zone
      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
        Jackson is a baller!

As for Chargers' 1st half score record... bye bye.
        Jackson is a baller!

Where did this guy come from?!?
        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• need a stop right away

Comment

• It feels like there are a ton of flags in our favor today /o\ Idk if I like this.

Comment

• now get off the field

Comment

• AJ Johnson is all over the place. I love Josey Jewell as a hawkeye fan but Johnson is trying to take his job
                sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Come on offense!

Get some yards, first downs and points!

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                    AJ Johnson is all over the place. I love Josey Jewell as a hawkeye fan but Johnson is trying to take his job
                    Good coaches find depth when injuries happen

Hoping we can do that same with all the injuries hitting the team this year

Comment

• Ugh, block in the back to kill the field position

Comment

• Good start by the defense and I like Johnson so much more at linebacker than josey Jewell

Adopted Broncos:
                        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                        Adopted posters:
                        Everyone

Comment

• messed up good field position

Comment

• When ever there is a Good Return by Denver I always look for the Refs to throw the Flag. Officiating has been a real problem this year.

Comment

• It was a blatant block in the back ........ was wondering where the flag was ..... course no official is gonna pass up an opportunity to throw a hanky

Late Flag
                              The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                                It was a blatant block in the back ........ was wondering where the flag was ..... course no official is gonna pass up an opportunity to throw a hanky

Late Flag

The title of this season should be "NFL 2019: Looks like there's a flag in late."

Lindsay got the chargers ice skating in LA.

Comment

Working...
                                X