Clear All

Thanks Elway, and
    GO BRONCOS!!!

Broncos 31
    Dolts 13

3 Broncos takeaways :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Here we go...0-5 for the first time ever....Broncos you better not disappoint me!

But I know I’ll be watching anyway...
      sigpic

Comment

Not sure how the game will turn out. The job Vic and his staff need to do is bigger than most realize imo.

What I do expect to see is more of what I saw last week. MORE big plays on defense. MORE plays on the offense. We are not all the sudden going to become a top 10 team on either offense or defense but I do expect to see more of the individual plays that lead us to think with another year we can put the small things together to make big things happen.

Would also like to see some of the running dominance we saw last year.
        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
          Not sure how the game will turn out. The job Vic and his staff need to do is bigger than most realize imo.

What I do expect to see is more of what I saw last week. MORE big plays on defense. MORE plays on the offense. We are not all the sudden going to become a top 10 team on either offense or defense but I do expect to see more of the individual plays that lead us to think with another year we can put the small things together to make big things happen.

Would also like to see some of the running dominance we saw last year.
          If we could replicate 3/4 of the things we did in the first half last week...I’d thing we could pull off a win..
          sigpic

Comment

I don't expect us to win this one. We're just not there yet, but watching us go against Philip Rivers is always great entertainment. Here's to Von Miller having 4 sacks and a pair of forced fumbles!

GO BRONCOS!

Adopted Poster
            AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Originally posted by 80stheman View Post
              It was 1963-64, when we lost 11 in a row. BTW, the Broncos weren't in existence in the '40s and '50s.
              well it feels that long ago lol and way its looking we may break that record

Comment

faiders just whopping the bears in the trenches wow

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                  If we could replicate 3/4 of the things we did in the first half last week...I’d thing we could pull off a win..
                  I do think we are going to pull off a small win streak this season. Have seen some signs that we keep getting better every week. Just hope with injuries we can continue to get better. In the past I have seen Bronco teams find depth when injuries happen.

My prediction after 4 weeks is we draft 8th-15th
                  Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Comment

Tonight's the night! Go Broncos, beat the Bolts!

Comment

Is winfree injured? At this point id like to see him over hamilton
                        Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Welp....here we go

GO BRONCOS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                            Is winfree injured? At this point id like to see him over hamilton
                            Healthy scratch I think, same as Gotsis.

Comment

Watching Trevathan making play after play is so disheartening. Good for him but bad for us

Comment

I have ZERO confidence the Broncos win this game. I'll watch until it becomes unwatchable

Comment

Working...
                                X