Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The defense held the Chargers offense to 6 points on the road, with 3 of those coming from a desperation field goal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
      The defense held the Chargers offense to 6 points on the road, with 3 of those coming from a desperation field goal.
      Yep....absolutely ZERO reason to dog on the defense. They played hard and strong, other than Yiadom....The Bolles of the defense....
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
        Yep....absolutely ZERO reason to dog on the defense. They played hard and strong, other than Yiadom....The Bolles of the defense....
        I believe Leary is taking over for Bolles
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
          I agree with this - Leary is slowly becoming the weak point. Bolles had a good game. We should acknowledge that considering the amount of heat he’s caught around here lately.
          sigpic
          ******** Adopt a Bronco 2019 | #70 Ja'wuan James :thumb: ********
          ***** Adopt a Bronco 2017-18 | #72 Garett Bolles *****

Comment

• From what i have read it was an ugly win. But, it's a win none-the-less! Thank you Jesus!

[URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
            Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Bolles had a poor game overall. Plays posted in “72 can’t play” here:

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...41#post5839241

Comment

Thank God....until Leary gets injured again by halftime.... I like Leary, dude can't stay healthy.
                sigpic

Comment

Leary had a key pull block on the 3rd and long which sprung Lindsay for a 12 yard gain to get us into field goal range to secure our first win of the season. Also, every single chunk running play from Lindsay, and the running touchdown for Lindsay, came behind Leary and Wilkerson. We are not a very good pass blocking team overall, but Leary is doing well in at least one aspect of the game, unlike Bolles.

Comment

• Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
                    A win feels good. Hopefully this is where we get things rolling and see what’s actually working. Great defense all game. Let’s enjoy this Broncos Country!
                    I didn't get to see the game, but a good win and go Broncos!
                    Last edited by Cnon; 10-06-2019, 09:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                      The comeback starts now, we are better than our record
                      Go Broncos!

Comment

• Maybe we’ll find out if they’re a 3-2 team pretending to be 1-4 or if this was just a rare case of the blind squirrel finding a nut.
                        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                        You Mad Bro?
                        Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• What is the group’s opinion on AJ Johnson at LB? The guy was making some plays today, including that big pick in the end zone. Can he be a part of our future Defense or was this type of game his ceiling?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigSkyBroncos View Post
                            What is the group’s opinion on AJ Johnson at LB? The guy was making some plays today, including that big pick in the end zone. Can he be a part of our future Defense or was this type of game his ceiling?
                            If that’s his ceiling then he’s probably the best inside backer since Trevathan.

Comment

• Hey Guys, I am overseas and don't have GamePass this year, but did catch this one on local TV...

I didn't catch any Rich Scangarello shots today (game was shown after the Ravens-steelers game so I missed the 14 points scored in the first quarter).

Just curious, I know Scangarello has said coaching from the box is "easier", but is that where he's coaching from?

Comment

• The defense played very well. Gave up only 35yds on the ground, 211yds in the air and gave up NO TDs. It was even better considering the "starters" that were out. Not sure why, but Gotsis was inactive, from the looks of things maybe it was his play against the run? Purcell played well in his place, Walker and Dremont Jones played pretty well being rotated in too. Bausby seems to be worthy of starting at CB but then he was hurt - sounds like he will be OK - and Yiadom came in, didn't do well and Devontae Harris came in and did OK?? I was thinking that Kareem Jackson could fill in at CB and bring Parks in at S since Kareem is listed as a CB? Alexander Johnson I assume played in place of Jewell because Jewell was hurt? Looks like he should be considered replacing Jewell as the starter? We'll see. Disappointed in STs play, needs to get better there.
                                Offense played well in the 1st half but seemed to lose their rhythm in the 2nd half.

Great WIN!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X