Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching this offense is slow death to the human soul.
    Geaux Tigers

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
      I am close to beating Zelda
      Great series. Possibly my favorite. You playing the new Link's awakening or an older classic?

Comment

• How in the blue hell did this guy win a super bowl against Fangios defense of all people?

I can see beating a jack Del rio defense that featured Tony Carter and Rahim “the dream” Moore in the playoffs but a Bill Belichick defense as well?

Comment

• Thursday night is gonna be rough unless our D carries us.

Comment

• Oh good.. same offense as post manning... run an out or comeback route a yard or 2 short of the first down... yay

Comment

• I LOVE when we throw for half a yard short of the first down on each 3rd down. This is championship football, folks.
              2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
              Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• I like Freeman but DUDE you got to run a route that gets a 1st down!
                Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Love passing the ball just short of the 1st down....always a good play...…..PUNT AGAIN

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                    How in the blue hell did this guy win a super bowl against Fangios defense of all people?

I can see beating a jack Del rio defense that featured Tony Carter and Rahim “the dream” Moore in the playoffs but a Bill Belichick defense as well?
                    That was almost a decade ago. Players often get worse when they age into their 30s.

Comment

• That is twice now freeman has caught the ball inches short of the line

Doesn’t anyone teach these guys the goal is to get a first down , so perhaps get the yards needed before waiting for the ball
                      sigpic
                      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                        How in the blue hell did this guy win a super bowl against Fangios defense of all people?

Play Offs Joe is a totally different guy.

Comment

• I'm also very happy with the special teams today. No penalties on returns, great punting from Wadman, and McManus finally broke his 50+ yard miss streak.

Comment

• Special Teams is keeping us in this game
                            The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• positive play for yadom! WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE ! BUAHAHAHAHAAH

ok back to reality,
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LASERLIPS View Post
                                Watching this offense is slow death to the human soul.
                                My soul has been in the Death Star's trash compactor for 5 seasons.

Comment

Working...
                                X