Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• at least special teams are showing up this week.
    sigpic

Comment

• Broncos are out playing them but somehow the Titans will take the lead. Wait for it

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
        Even the announcer (HoF WR) said the ball was thrown in a way which made it harder to catch. It is how Flacco has always thrown the ball. It has helped him in some deep ball situations but when when he puts the ball into the sun.
        Heaven forbid one of those great 1st round picks makes a play.....

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
          That is twice now freeman has caught the ball inches short of the line

Doesn’t anyone teach these guys the goal is to get a first down , so perhaps get the yards needed before waiting for the ball
          Situational football IS NOT a strong suit for this offense

Comment

• pick 6 because this offense is not gong to

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
              How in the blue hell did this guy win a super bowl against Fangios defense of all people?

I can see beating a jack Del rio defense that featured Tony Carter and Rahim “the dream” Moore in the playoffs but a Bill Belichick defense as well?

So the OC calls a play designed to get a first

The RB stops short of the line to gain and you blame Flacco

Lmao!!!
              sigpic
              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                How in the blue hell did this guy win a super bowl against Fangios defense of all people?

I can see beating a jack Del rio defense that featured Tony Carter and Rahim “the dream” Moore in the playoffs but a Bill Belichick defense as well?
                Well his OL was set. They were able to utilize longer developing routes, and that opened up the offense for the running game. Our OTs don't allow us to use those long developing routes so everything is clamped short.
                What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• harris saved big gainer there

Comment

• Originally posted by jdhdiggs View Post
                    Oh good.. same offense as post manning... run an out or comeback route a yard or 2 short of the first down... yay
                    yup, we're litterally exactly where we've been for the last 3-4 years with Flacco complete lateral move, only he costs more....should have kept Trevor or Case, at least their contract wasn't garbage.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                      Play Offs Joe is a totally different guy.
                      HA HA HA! Maybe so... but this team isn't going anywhere near those. And flacco is a big part of the reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                        Great series. Possibly my favorite. You playing the new Link's awakening or an older classic?
                        Going thru BotW now. Rdy to go after Ganon but just enjoying some other things before beating game. May try to squeeze one of the older versions in after. Work makes playing games hard for me now a days tho.

It has been a while since I played any of the Zelda games and this really brought back some great memories.
                        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• The Titans O-line just might be the worst in the NFL. Bottom 5 for sure.
                          Geaux Tigers

Comment

• Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                            That was almost a decade ago. Players often get worse when they age into their 30s.
                            The body gets slower my friend, that is it. Why can’t his mind process the information like it did then unless the guy is suffering from early CTE symptoms?

Comment

• Originally posted by Red_Label View Post
                              My soul has been in the Death Star's trash compactor for 5 seasons.
                              Post of the season!!!

Comment

• Nice!!!!

Now our O will throw it away again.

Comment

Working...
                                X