This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bates View Post
    So do we have an offensive hold every other play now?
    Hmm I must have missed the others. Need to check the stats tomorrow. One guy has gotten better but two others keep getting hammered every week,
    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
      Leary gone after this year
      Never showed up......

Comment

• What are these play calls? This is awful and 1/11 on 3rd downs? How are we even winning?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bates View Post
          Can our guys stop celebrating every friggin tackle? We are 1-4.
          Why would you care? If it’s good for their morale what does it matter?

Without jinxing them, they’ve pitched a shut out so far so they deserve to celebrate.

I have no problem with a guy questioning his team but dang it question the right areas dude!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
            Defense is starting to look like the aggressive machine I expected Vic to bring here
            Yeah, Fangio’s doing a good job with the defense overall. Von’s lack of production is the biggest negative right now.

Comment

• I'm not sure I've ever seen a punter shank so much in Denver
              The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Titans haven't even been in Broncos' territory yet. This should be over.

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                  Leary gone after this year
                  yea this is definitely his last year here. Our holes in solutions and his contract have kept him here but this should be his last year in Denver.
                  Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                    If Sanders is injured next week I wonder if we see Winfrey
                    I strongly suspect Sanders is done for the year, so some young guy is going to probably get a shot.

Comment

• Wadman's leg is in danger of falling off. Gotta be getting close to setting some records for punts in a game. Eh?
                      Geaux Tigers

Comment

• Originally posted by Bootleg View Post
                        Titans haven't even been in Broncos' territory yet. This should be over.
                        It would be if our offense score more than 20 points in an average game.
                        sigpic

Comment

• I have not heard Von's name once during the game is he playing?

Comment

• First time Titans on Broncos side.....

Comment

• We have to be the #1 holding team in the league. Our line is pathetic.

Comment

• Great play Walker

Comment

Working...
                                X