X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• walker n Purcell playing great

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
      Why would you care? If it’s good for their morale what does it matter?

Without jinxing them, they’ve pitched a shut out so far so they deserve to celebrate.

I have no problem with a guy questioning his team but dang it question the right areas dude!
      Yea I agree with you

Football is a emotional game. If making plays while shutting out a team keeps our guys on the top of their game then celebrate.

Our players need to worry about the current play and when that one is over worry about the next play. Attack each play with intensity and emotion.
      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• DeMarcus Walker, man, what a comeback.
        2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
        Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• Crazy, but IF we win today and IF we win on Thursday, we are one game out of 1st. Two big ifs, but never thought I would even be able to say something that crazy after an 0-4 start.

Comment

• Actually heard #58s name called.

Comment

• offsides on 59

Comment

• that is just stupid look where your at

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzy22jeff View Post
                  Crazy, but IF we win today and IF we win on Thursday, we are one game out of 1st. Two big ifs, but never thought I would even be able to say something that crazy after an 0-4 start.
                  Would be so SWEET to win Thursday. I hate KC almost as bad as I hate NE.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeelzeBob View Post
                    I strongly suspect Sanders is done for the year, so some young guy is going to probably get a shot.
                    I agree with this and would take it a step further and say he is probably done as a Bronco. He has not been happy with the number of throws he has been getting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red_Label View Post
                      Actually heard #58s name called.
                      Give him a lil credit he fought through a double team and getting knocked off his feet to get that pressure.
                      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Whew... the refs almost gave em that obvious out.

Comment

• why do u have von dropping dumb

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                            Give him a lil credit he fought through a double team and getting knocked off his feet to get that pressure.
                            I did. ;-) ;-) ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                              LOL .... that's how my laundry gets done every week
                              Just saw this, hahahahahaha.

You missed have the cleanest clothes anywhere.

Comment

• I think we lead the league starting drives within our 15 yard line.

Comment

Working...
                                X