Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Game Day Thread: 2019: Week 6 Titans vs Broncos

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    Drew Lock can start practicing tomorrow I believe
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Woohoo!!! They shut somebody out!! Yeah!!!!
      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
      You Mad Bro?
      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

      Comment


      • Alexander Johnson so much more of an aggressive, go-to the football tackler than Josie Jewell! He proved his metal today! Let's watch him next game. Think he could be a good added disruptor for the the Chief's game plan. Defense will get us the ball back more often to win!! Let's see our offensive coordinator put some aggressiveness and excitement into the game. His play calling is so boring, same-old, lackluster, conservative and easy to defend against. Offensive line needs to protect Flacco more and open more holes for Lindsay and Freeman! Let's get our old swagger back again with nine wins and make the playoffs! Flacco wants to make the "nay-sayers'' wrong and go out a winner at end of season.

        Comment


        • lol Chris Harris gotta be the most confident CB in the NFL.

          Did you see his post game presser?
          The beatings will continue until morale improves....

          Comment


          • If we were lucky enough to beat the Chiefs on Thursday, we would be one game out of first place.

            Comment


            • Chargers well on their way to being the worst team in the division after tonight
              The beatings will continue until morale improves....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
                If we were lucky enough to beat the Chiefs on Thursday, we would be one game out of first place.
                Would be a quality win, but their QB is lightyears beyond ours

                Comment


                • Only 39yds rushing today, only 35yds last week ... I'd say the defense is stepping up overall!
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Didn't see all of the game but what I did see it was a great showing by our dominant D! Awesome win today Broncos Country!
                    GO BRONCOS!!!

                    Comment


                    • I didn't see the game, but I agree, awesome win today!

                      Go Broncos!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Amy-Selic View Post
                        Would be a quality win, but their QB is lightyears beyond ours
                        Quality win? A win is a win. KC has a great QB so did Miami back when Marino was their QB ... how many SB wins for Marino? Still the Broncos are only 2-4 but have a game coming up to show what they may be capable of ... without the "lightyear" beyond QB. Will it actually matter then? I wish the Broncos had a QB like Mahomes and a defense like ... the Broncos; that might be SB potential, at this point the Chiefs don't seem to have the defense to win, or even make it to the SB. Still relative early in the season though, the Chefs might be able to patch it up ... but not this Thursday?

                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
                          Quality win? A win is a win. KC has a great QB so did Miami back when Marino was their QB ... how many SB wins for Marino? Still the Broncos are only 2-4 but have a game coming up to show what they may be capable of ... without the "lightyear" beyond QB. Will it actually matter then? I wish the Broncos had a QB like Mahomes and a defense like ... the Broncos; that might be SB potential, at this point the Chiefs don't seem to have the defense to win, or even make it to the SB. Still relative early in the season though, the Chefs might be able to patch it up ... but not this Thursday?

                          Quality win = beating a measuring stick team aka a team that is .500 or better, a winning team. That is how you can measure your own team and their chances.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Amy-Selic View Post
                            Quality win = beating a measuring stick team aka a team that is .500 or better, a winning team. That is how you can measure your own team and their chances.
                            Every game is a measurement of the team's desire to win.

                            Titans are a tough defense allowing 15 points per game average. We won by the way...
                            [sigpic

                            Comment


                            • I'm a believer of Fangio's defenses. He needed to find the right players, which took longer than what I would have liked, but he's found them now. Alexander Johnson is a complete gem, as well as Purcell. Our pass rush is improving drastically with Gotsis out and Walker/Shelby Harris in. It's really allowing new and rookie corners like Duke Dawson and Devontae Harris to learn their positions and have a lot of pressure taken off of them. With our pass rush Yiadom might not even look as bad.
                              Superbowl 50 Champions!

                              Comment


                              • imo the only way we win Thursday is if the offense had a time machine and good back 5-6 years bring on peyton DT decker welker n Julius...because we are going to need at least 24 points probably more like 30

                                I know KC has not looked that good past 2 weeks but we don't have the colts OL or a Watson at QB

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X