This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
    The QB is a problem but that is just the tip of the ice berg when this team tries to pass the ball.
    Nope. It’s most of the iceberg.

Comment

Blaming flacco for having someone right in his face. Right. You guys are something

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
        Come on Sutton, that was actually a nice pass... You gotta catch that.
        Yeah, he deserves some blame but I think Flacco needed to put more behind that too. Gave the CB a chance to close on the ball for the near pick

Comment

Originally posted by BeelzeBob View Post
          That wasn’t a nice pass. It was supposed to be thrown outside, away from the defender.
          Hit him in the hands... He needs to catch it.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
            Poor throw by Flacco. Once again the offense settled for 3 and that was a short field.
            We are starting to show signs as a team being able to do the things required to pass the ball. With more experience doing the small things we will be ready to start grooming our next franchise QB
            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
              Yeah, he deserves some blame but I think Flacco needed to put more behind that too. Gave the CB a chance to close on the ball for the near pick
              Freeman messed up the blitz pick up, and Flacco couldn't step up all the way.
              What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
              I don't know and I don't care

Comment

This might be the game where we finally see Tannehill.

Comment

Purcell is looking good

Comment

The defense is starting to look better each week. Great start so far
                    sigpic

Comment

• Spencer, at some point you have to decide to move forward after all sideways moves!

Comment

• ok offense need a long drive here try 1 deep to sanders

Comment

• Reed with a good run stop. Good thing we have Purcell in again or else Henry will have a career day against us.
                          2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                          Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• That kid is feast or famine . Gotta let that one go into the endzone from the 8yd line

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                              We are starting to show signs as a team being able to do the things required to pass the ball. With more experience doing the small things we will be ready to start grooming our next franchise QB
                              Meh, most of that drive was running and a short field.

Comment

• I see we are going with the force it to Sanders offense today

Comment

Working...
                                X