Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just don't get why you would put a defense that already has their hands full into an even worse situation

Comment

• Biggest game of the year and we look so stupid. We aren't good enough to go for two and take points off the board and run fake punts
      sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• That was terrible

Comment

• That was awful

Comment

• I dont blame him for faking a punt when the punter shanks half his punts
            Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• You know kc knows how to put up points but we are determined to help them score it seems I'm kind of head scratching here
              :go:

Comment

• now we're going to be down 17-6. What the hell Fangio
                Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dotst View Post
                  If wadman cant throw it in a few seconds then thats a bad play call. WHY IS THERE NOONE THERE TO THROW TO IMMEDIATELY
                  I’m convinced half the team didn’t know they were running a fake.

Comment

• If Fangio wants to be unpredictable, try not running it on every 1st down

Comment

• Originally posted by Dotst View Post
                      If wadman cant throw it in a few seconds then thats a bad play call. WHY IS THERE NOONE THERE TO THROW TO IMMEDIATELY
                      There was no one there at all
                      sigpic
                      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Fangio is looking like VJ

Comment

• That was a stupid call, why do we give them things. It is already an uphill battle:brick::brick::brick:
                          My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• So Wadman can't punt so we'll try him throwing? No....just no.
                            To permit irresponsible authority is to sell disaster. (Heinlein)...like Broncos season tickets!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                              Going for two was gutsy. Bad play but gutsy.

That was STUPID.
                              That was honestly one of the dumbest things I've ever seen ANY team do...

Heck, Wadman shoulda recalled the punt on the field.

Comment

• You could see KCs designed plays develop, they know where they want to block and they execute it. The Broncos can’t do anything but get flacco sacked.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X