X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L.M.
    replied
    The Broncos celebrated Halloween early by starring in their own HORROR show: The Kansas Chainsaw Massacre

If Mahomes didn't go down, it'd have been a 60 burger.

If the Chef's D doesn't commit those 3rd down flags in Q1, it'd have been a freakin' shut-out at home.

It's embarrassing and disgusting nonetheless. Horrible QB play, horrible OL, battle lost in the trenches. This must be how Titans fans felt Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• nickmeyer
    replied
    I am praying Von gets traded to the 49ers. Don't want to see him waste away here.

Leave a comment:

• DavisMVP
    replied
    John Lynch changed this team.

Leave a comment:

• Red_Label
    replied
    Originally posted by PunchDrunk View Post
    I assume you mean that since we won the last two weeks that we won’t have a shot at drafting Tua? If so then yes. If you mean that they ever had a shot in this game then.... no. Just no.
    They didn't win this game, so much as we lost it. All we had to do was not give it away. We couldn't do that. Not feasting on blood with mahomes out is crap.

Leave a comment:

• Dotst
    replied
    Scarangello needs fired asap. 5/41 on third down is beyond pitiful and I don't see how any team in NFL history can be this bad. 2 good RBS and 2 good WRs and we are 5/41 in the last 4 games? 1/13 tonight against this awful chiefs defense? Yeah he needs fired

Leave a comment:

• broncolee
    replied
    Fangio did not have those guys ready and he coached scared chasing points and possessions.

Going for two was a bad idea and the fake punt was atrocious.

The team probably felt his cowardice and played accordingly, at least on offense and special teams.

Leave a comment:

• kev5ifty6
    replied
    Originally posted by Endaround View Post
    Him and Flacco can get sacked 9 times a game together, i would quit the Broncos if i had to see that grinning unself aware mug every game.
    Elways mo. Bring in a veteran QB(past his prime) that had a good year or two.

Leave a comment:

• nickmeyer
    replied
    If my name is Von, Chris, Emanuel, or Derek. I'm walking into Elways office tonight and asking for a trade. This is the worst 4 years I can remember.

Leave a comment:

• Orange Crush 16
    replied
    Originally posted by Elway View Post
    Bellichick wouldn't have picked most of the players for this team.
    He would know how to use Shelby Harris and fully take advantage of Andy Janovich, but yeah, no one else comes to mind, lol.

Leave a comment:

• mozzerpete
    replied
    Originally posted by PunchDrunk View Post
    Belichick couldn’t win with this team.
    I'm sure he'd record a way.

Leave a comment:

• roushmartin6
    replied
    This was more embarrassing than sb48, at least we had an excuse for that one. This one was gift wrapped to us and we played our worse game

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Originally posted by $Broncos$ View Post
    Flacco doesn’t even care if his underneath guys get hit. Brady would never do that he’s a Baltimore spy
    Brady used to get Amendola and Gronk murdered all the time. Go back and watch our games in '15.

Leave a comment:

• bronco30
    replied
    the defense basically gave up 2 drives tonight they played well enough to win but this offense is trash....its now 16 straight games scoring under 24 points

Leave a comment:

• Endaround
    replied
    Originally posted by Elway View Post
    Imagine if there was a QB who could actually slide in the pocket... what a crazy world that would be.
    If think if the QB actually wanted to be there it might make a huge difference. Flacco..smh.

Leave a comment:

• PunchDrunk
    replied
    Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
    Elway better draft OL with this years 1st pick and a couple other picks to wow we are pretty bad
    Why waste another 1st? He should trade out of the first every single year.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X