Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can not BELIEVE we skipped on Devin bush for Noah fant. I knew at the damn time we were in dire need of a mlb, we had one fall in our lap...and instead we spent our first round pick on a TE that sucks. I mean any first round TE has to be a clear cut beast

Elway ruined the team

Comment

• The Madden cover curse continues.

Comment

• We can still win this game. Let’s go!!!!

Comment

• I'm starting to see why Fangio has never been a head coach before, cause he's a stinking idiot, never seen more boneheaded decisions in one half of football in all my years watching the NFL, fake punt, going for 2, poor clock management who knows what else I missed, dude is a big bust.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
            Generally I would love to load up on D in the draft and FA to get a dominant unit under Fangio but we simply HAVE to go heavy on offense, it is sooooooooooo awful, rubbish, and embarrassing that we need to do something about it badly.

Fans can't be happy watching trash year after year, I feel sorry for people who turn up and watch this rubbish.
            We really just need 4 olinemen. Lol. Not much to ask.

Comment

• Originally posted by TD30* View Post
              I can not BELIEVE we skipped on Devin bush for Noah fant. I knew at the damn time we were in dire need of a mlb, we had one fall in our lap...and instead we spent our first round pick on a TE that sucks. I mean any first round TE has to be a clear cut beast

Elway ruined the team
              Another "project" first round pick...sigh

Comment

• Alright this thread is getting hostile. Think I’ll check out for the night and watch this train wreck alone.

Comment

• Hey everybody! How many cars or trucks have you bought from a commercial?

Comment

• Originally posted by ArchAngel View Post
                    KC playing the Broncos EXACTLY like I predicted. Stop the run, force Flacco to beat you. Hey Fangio, how about going with an extra tight end to help run blocking
                    How about a rb screen

A slant
                    Quick stuff
                    sigpic
                    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• The only reason we may win this game is because Mahomes is out. I've seen enough to know this team will never amount to anything this year. Blow it up. Elway needs to realize the time has come and past to compete. By the end of the year, I fully expect him gone.
                      Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by since 1972 View Post
                        I'm starting to see why Fangio has never been a head coach before, cause he's a stinking idiot, never seen more boneheaded decisions in one half of football in all my years watching the NFL, fake punt, going for 2, poor clock management who knows what else I missed, dude is a big bust.
                        He was coaching in panic mode when the game was still in hand. No words, absolutely no words

Comment

• Originally posted by MHOC View Post
                          We can still win this game. Let’s go!!!!
                          Exactly how I feel. The offense and special teams needs to step up for that to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                            We really just need 4 olinemen. Lol. Not much to ask.
                            You mean 4 who actually know how to play their position? That would be an upgrade.
                            The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by MHOC View Post
                              We can still win this game. Let’s go!!!!
                              Yes we can. The difference honestly is that turnover sack strip TD ...... and bad kicking

...scorewise

The reason for the score is our OL is costing us points not earning any
                              Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• You cant have a team missing their star qb whip you at home. That's unacceptable. Flacco is a vet and even though he isnt what he was you can't take 6 sacks in a half.
                                :go:

Comment

Working...
                                X