Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if this disgraceful showing had anything to do with how the team approached its practice this week?

Comment

• Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
      Elway better draft OL with this years 1st pick and a couple other picks to wow we are pretty bad
      Why waste another 1st? He should trade out of the first every single year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elway View Post
        Imagine if there was a QB who could actually slide in the pocket... what a crazy world that would be.
        If think if the QB actually wanted to be there it might make a huge difference. Flacco..smh.
        :lombardi:

Comment

• the defense basically gave up 2 drives tonight they played well enough to win but this offense is trash....its now 16 straight games scoring under 24 points

Comment

• Originally posted by $Broncos$ View Post
            Flacco doesn’t even care if his underneath guys get hit. Brady would never do that he’s a Baltimore spy
            Brady used to get Amendola and Gronk murdered all the time. Go back and watch our games in '15.

Comment

• This was more embarrassing than sb48, at least we had an excuse for that one. This one was gift wrapped to us and we played our worse game
              sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchDrunk View Post
                Belichick couldn’t win with this team.
                I'm sure he'd record a way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elway View Post
                  Bellichick wouldn't have picked most of the players for this team.
                  He would know how to use Shelby Harris and fully take advantage of Andy Janovich, but yeah, no one else comes to mind, lol.

Comment

• If my name is Von, Chris, Emanuel, or Derek. I'm walking into Elways office tonight and asking for a trade. This is the worst 4 years I can remember.
                    sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

• Originally posted by Endaround View Post
                      Him and Flacco can get sacked 9 times a game together, i would quit the Broncos if i had to see that grinning unself aware mug every game.
                      Elways mo. Bring in a veteran QB(past his prime) that had a good year or two.

Comment

• Fangio did not have those guys ready and he coached scared chasing points and possessions.

Going for two was a bad idea and the fake punt was atrocious.

The team probably felt his cowardice and played accordingly, at least on offense and special teams.
                        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                        You Mad Bro?
                        Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Scarangello needs fired asap. 5/41 on third down is beyond pitiful and I don't see how any team in NFL history can be this bad. 2 good RBS and 2 good WRs and we are 5/41 in the last 4 games? 1/13 tonight against this awful chiefs defense? Yeah he needs fired

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchDrunk View Post
                            I assume you mean that since we won the last two weeks that we won’t have a shot at drafting Tua? If so then yes. If you mean that they ever had a shot in this game then.... no. Just no.
                            They didn't win this game, so much as we lost it. All we had to do was not give it away. We couldn't do that. Not feasting on blood with mahomes out is crap.

Comment

• John Lynch changed this team.

Comment

• I am praying Von gets traded to the 49ers. Don't want to see him waste away here.
                                sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Working...
                                X