This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bates View Post
    Everyone blaming Joe when our defense couldn’t get that safety and then let up a 40 yard pass.
    Joe is flammable trash as a QB, like the rest of the organization. It takes a lot of flammable trash to get a dumpster fire like this going. EVERYONE in the organization is the problem.

Comment

• The offense had two opportunities to score TDs and settled for FGs. They had great field position multiple times in the second half thanks to the defense. They failed to execute and move the ball.

Somehow Elway thinks they’re going to win with a washed up Joe Flacco. Flacco is horrible. Scangarello’s play calling is bad. I get it’s his first season as an OC but my goodness, it’s not that hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by DavisMVP View Post
        Nfl = wwe
        The refs made all the calls FOR Denver today. And Denver still managed to lose. That’s how bad this offense is it’s an embarrassment
        Follow me on Twitter
        @gmoney8150 Personal account

My Broncos account @All_DenBroncos

^^^Follow^^^

Comment

• Let’s not forget only points we got were cause of their defense messing up. Otherwise we would have scored 0

Comment

• I knew they were going to blow it.

This is the worst offense the Broncos have put on the field since Tebow was around. This reminds me of the game where the Broncos backed into the playoffs after losing 6-3 to the Chiefs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bates View Post
              Everyone blaming Joe when our defense couldn’t get that safety and then let up a 40 yard pass.
              All that defense did was hold the Colts to their lowest total score of the season. But I guess the only way to win with this offense is by limiting the opposing team to 12 or less points - pretty realistic in an offensive-driven league with flags flying everywhere.
              sigpic

Comment

• I’m all in on the fire Scangarello train, except there’s nobody in house that can take over those duties for him unfortunately

Comment

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                  It's like watching the same game over and over and over again. Line is terrible, Flacco is terrible and doesn't look like he cares, D plays well for 3.9 quarters, awful call on a final drive... uhg. It's just a numb feeling now. I dunno if I really care what happens as long as Elway is still here.

So glad hockey is on.
                  That echos a lot of us fans of this team. It's sad it has gotten to that point but we are here now. I'm cool with hitting the reset but I want someone else to build this team up. I appreciate Elway but let's see what someone else can do. If Elway really loves the team he'd do what's right. He gave it a good swing but it's time he moves on.
                  :go:

Comment

• Clean up on aisle 4.

Comment

• Flacco: 0 TD passes in the last 3 weeks. He’s now on pace for only 12 on the season.

Comment

• im convinced if you gave this offense the ball on opponents 20 yd line 4 x a game we count score 17 points,,,,they are pure trash

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                          This team has become a complete embarrassment

Nah this team became a complete embarrassment the second Elway hired his man-crush rather than his back2back SB winning former HC's son.

We've been a joke ever since.

Comment

• Brisset deserves some credit for that amazon play to start that drive.

Amazing what some mobility and youthful energy can do.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by MileHigh Salute View Post
                              Emmanuel Sanders already scored a TD as a 49er.

That is how it is done folks!!

Scangarello is a joke.
                              Joe has lots of issues. Unfortunately the OC is one of them. STs are a joke too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                                The offense had two opportunities to score TDs and settled for FGs. They had great field position multiple times in the second half thanks to the defense. They failed to execute and move the ball.
                                Our offense got the ball in the correct end zone. That's amazing!

Comment

Working...
                                X