This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    Flacco: 0 TD passes in the last 3 weeks. He’s now on pace for only 12 on the season.
    In today's NFL this statistic is simply horrific.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mel B. View Post
      Nah this team became a complete embarrassment the second Elway hired his man-crush rather than his back2back SB winning former HC's son.

We've been a joke ever since.
      Yup. Exactly this. Such a terrible hire that set us back years. Also Elway’s drafts.
      Follow me on Twitter
      @gmoney8150 Personal account

My Broncos account @All_DenBroncos

^^^Follow^^^

Comment

• Flacco sucks, and I not sticking up for him

But the play calling absolutely sucks
        We are horrible on third down, we are tragic in the red zone

I know the easy target here is Flacco

But I didn’t see much to blame this loss on him for

I seen horrible nonsensical play calling

We have a 1st on their four... we just wrote a big check for our FB, and we don’t gain a yard cause we passed three dam times

We get a first on 3-5 and we win
        So we take a 180 back and run him up the gut with no lead blocker, no jumbo package

It’s horrible

The guy needs to be fired
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
          13 flippin points after only scoring 6 last week, this offense is total garbage
          Maybe if Joe had shown more awareness and quicker decision making when 1st and goal twice in the first half and not coming away with a TD, we would have scored a lot more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mel B. View Post
            Nah this team became a complete embarrassment the second Elway hired his man-crush rather than his back2back SB winning former HC's son.

We've been a joke ever since.
            Amen to that.

Comment

• Besides Sutton, name another worthwhile receiver on the team. Blame Flacco all you want, but the play calls are stupid he has nobody to throw to. The teams prized 1st round TE Noah Fant is what is referred to as "a bust". Tim Patrick? Lol....and whoever the other WR is. They're scrubs.

Comment

• The whole NFL is so predictable and fixed that I rarely watch a whole game anymore. To much betting involved and way to many game changing calls and miracle plays each week now.

Comment

• Would be nice if the refs didn't completely screw our defense just once.

Still need a competent QB that can actually run an NFL offense.

35 points in 3 games. Pathetic.
                  Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

• Scangs is not helping the situation, that’s for sure. He definitely makes several head scratching calls every game.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchDrunk View Post
                      I knew they were going to blow it.

This is the worst offense the Broncos have put on the field since Tebow was around. This reminds me of the game where the Broncos backed into the playoffs after losing 6-3 to the Chiefs.
                      Wait... you mean the same Tebow who took his team to the post-season?

He was a heart-attack player. But there was HEART and there was HOPE. There's been no such thing in 4 seasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by DavisMVP View Post
                        The whole NFL is so predictable and fixed that I rarely watch a whole game anymore. To much betting involved and way to many game changing calls and miracle plays each week now.
                        Colts didn't cover. Today wasn't a fix, just more evidence in a large pile proving how bad NFL refs are.
                        Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

• Originally posted by MileHigh Salute View Post
                          Emmanuel Sanders already scored a TD as a 49er.

That is how it is done folks!!

Scangarello is a joke.
                          That just shows that paying wide receivers even halfway decent money makes no sense when you don't have a good QB.

Comment

• Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                            The defense gave up 15 points to Indy at home.

I mean we're REALLY going to blame the defense??
                            Truth.

10char

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                              Maybe if Joe had shown more awareness and quicker decision making when 1st and goal twice in the first half and not coming away with a TD, we would have scored a lot more.
                              If one of our FGs is a TD instead, we win this game.
                              Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

• Originally posted by Narco View Post
                                Besides Sutton, name another worthwhile receiver on the team. Blame Flacco all you want, but the play calls are stupid he has nobody to throw to. The teams prized 1st round TE Noah Fant is what is referred to as "a bust". Tim Patrick? Lol....and whoever the other WR is. They're scrubs.
                                Even if he had no WR to throw to... he's still garbage in terms of awareness and decision making. Which means he totally belongs in this amateur, embarrassing, shameful organization.

Comment

Working...
                                X