Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One thing I liked was that CHJ was actually shadowing the #1 WR (OBJ) on every play. Yes, he got toasted, as OBJ did OBJ things. But I actually appreciated that Fangio gave our best man that responsibility.
    2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
    Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
      One thing I liked was that CHJ was actually shadowing the #1 WR (OBJ) on every play. Yes, he got toasted, as OBJ did OBJ things. But I actually appreciated that Fangio gave our best man that responsibility.
      Harris didn't do quite as bad as it looked at times. He did get beat on some plays but on others where he gave up a catch, he was there in coverage but OBJ just made some excellent plays. Plus the Browns schemed some ways to try and get him away from Harris.

I'm not saying it was a fine game -- but it wasn't quite as bad as it seemed. OBJ made some plays
      The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
        Harris didn't do quite as bad as it looked at times. He did get beat on some plays but on others where he gave up a catch, he was there in coverage but OBJ just made some excellent plays. Plus the Browns schemed some ways to try and get him away from Harris.

I'm not saying it was a fine game -- but it wasn't quite as bad as it seemed. OBJ made some plays
        The Browns did scheme and he was effective, but I have to applaud the D-Line as they put pressure and stopped one of the best RB's in the league. Defense was great and the Offense will be better when Allen has time to work with the rest of the receivers. As Riddick gets closer to a return they will have another offensive weapon.

The Broncos are opportunistic for the future once again. May be a interesting second half. And then they will have a QB battle and may find that Franchise guy. If not back to the drawing board.

Comment

• I laugh so much on whitehead said. Made my day

Comment

Working...
          X