Clear All

• $Broncos$
    replied
    I laugh so much on whitehead said. Made my day

Leave a comment:

• colowoz
    replied
    Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
    Harris didn't do quite as bad as it looked at times. He did get beat on some plays but on others where he gave up a catch, he was there in coverage but OBJ just made some excellent plays. Plus the Browns schemed some ways to try and get him away from Harris.

I'm not saying it was a fine game -- but it wasn't quite as bad as it seemed. OBJ made some plays
    The Browns did scheme and he was effective, but I have to applaud the D-Line as they put pressure and stopped one of the best RB's in the league. Defense was great and the Offense will be better when Allen has time to work with the rest of the receivers. As Riddick gets closer to a return they will have another offensive weapon.

The Broncos are opportunistic for the future once again. May be a interesting second half. And then they will have a QB battle and may find that Franchise guy. If not back to the drawing board.

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
    One thing I liked was that CHJ was actually shadowing the #1 WR (OBJ) on every play. Yes, he got toasted, as OBJ did OBJ things. But I actually appreciated that Fangio gave our best man that responsibility.
    Harris didn't do quite as bad as it looked at times. He did get beat on some plays but on others where he gave up a catch, he was there in coverage but OBJ just made some excellent plays. Plus the Browns schemed some ways to try and get him away from Harris.

I'm not saying it was a fine game -- but it wasn't quite as bad as it seemed. OBJ made some plays

Leave a comment:

• HDbroncos02
    replied
    One thing I liked was that CHJ was actually shadowing the #1 WR (OBJ) on every play. Yes, he got toasted, as OBJ did OBJ things. But I actually appreciated that Fangio gave our best man that responsibility.

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    Browns cut safety Whitehead after social media posts

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...al-media-posts

The Cleveland Browns are done with Jermaine Whitehead.

The team announced they've waived the 26-year-old safety, who started all eight games this season.

The move came after Whitehead had a disastrous day in the Browns 24-19 loss to the Denver Broncos. Playing with a brace on his left hand due to a broken appendage, Whitehead missed several key tackles in the loss.

After the defeat, Whitehead went on the attack on social media with several threatening messages for people who criticized him. The tirade, which got his Twitter account suspended, prompted a message from the Browns last night.

"Jermaine Whitehead's social media posts following today's game were totally unacceptable and highly inappropriate," the team wrote, via Andrew Gribble of the team's official website. "We immediately spoke with Jermaine upon learning of these comments. The Browns in no way condone that type of language or behavior. This matter will be further addressed internally."

On Monday, they addressed the matter publicly by waiving the starter.

It's fair to wonder if Whitehead's release will be the only example set by the disappointing Browns squad.

Leave a comment:

• Dotst
    replied
    Gotta give the browns some credit. They drove down the field a lot easier than I would have thought. If it weren't for us stuffing them on those 4th down drives we wouldve lost

It's nice to see a QB that's not a statue

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
    Early on, rushing 3 on third and forever was driving me nuts. Stop giving huge cushions on WR's and for God's sake bootleg on third when you know they're bringing the house.

OK...I'm done now, great win guys!!!
    I kind of think it let them back in the game But what do I know compared to old Vic. He does have a nice defense going right now all things considered

Leave a comment:

• Cnon
    replied
    Didn't get to see the game, but great win!

GO Broncos!

Leave a comment:

• Taos_Broncomaniac
    replied
    Early on, rushing 3 on third and forever was driving me nuts. Stop giving huge cushions on WR's and for God's sake bootleg on third when you know they're bringing the house.

OK...I'm done now, great win guys!!!

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Originally posted by LASERLIPS View Post
    It just feels good to feel good about a Broncos game again.
    agreed

Leave a comment:

• sra84
    replied
    Was nice to see them close out the game and hang on. Still think about the 3 that got away ( Chicago, Jacksonville, and Indianapolis).

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    replied
    Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
    Saw Noah Fants post game presser. His chest is huge. Great game by him today. Good to hear his perspectives
    Great for Fant. I was very harsh on him and he proved me wrong. Good!

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    Saw Noah Fants post game presser. His chest is huge. Great game by him today. Good to hear his perspectives

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    We can but Allen does need to make some improvements. Thought he looked good when the first read was there, felt that he got antsy when it wasn’t and was quick to try and run around. It’s better than Flacco just standing there waiting to get hit though
    He had a couple of throws behind receivers, but also hit a few in stride. The touch pass on the rollout was sweet - can’t throw a ball better than that in the run. When he pulled the ball down and ran he could at least pickup yards. I liked the deep shot even though it didn’t connect.

Leave a comment:

• Megalodon30
    replied
    Didn't do too much. No turnovers. And infinitely more TDs than Flacco has had the past 3 games. Good first outing for Allen. At this point, I'm okay with Lock sitting some more. Let Allen get a chance to prove he can be THE guy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X