This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Broncos!!!
    My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
    You Mad Bro?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
      Number one rushing offense in the NFL, averaging over 160 yards per game the Broncos D will have their hands full on the road!

Bring it on! Go Broncos!

Epic!! Go Denver Broncos !!

Comment

Minn has a couple TEs they will likely try to get involved early to try to open the run game, we have to make sure they can be covered without much help. I expect a lower scoring game and as such turnovers will be key. Heres to hoping we can take a couple away and our D keep us in position to win.

Comment

Comment

A lot of orange in here...

Comment

As far as I'm concerned... skol is something you put between your cheek and gums and then spit out! GO BRONCOS!!! Beat those sissies who play indoors... Beat the viqueens!!!

Comment

I like looking through these 'Start em Sit em' articles for nfl fantasy. I never take them too seriously but to my surprise who was on the WR list this week for must Starts?

Courtland Sutton.

Despite the inexperienced QB. Despite the great defense of MINN.

That's real national respect for Sutton who really deserves it with the things he's doing this year. I hope this article is right today

http://www.nfl.com/fantasyfootball/s...wide-receivers
                Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                  Number one rushing offense in the NFL, averaging over 160 yards per game the Broncos D will have their hands full on the road!

Bring it on! Go Broncos!
                  LOL that's great. I wish you could somehow add a screeching sound effect for his raptor meme
                  Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

GO BRONCOS!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Go Broncos
                      sigpic

Comment

I hope Allen brings some miracle kid stuff over from last game.
                        Last edited by jmag; 11-17-2019, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Could get ugly, can't see any way we win this game. Keeping it within 10 would be an achievement.

I would like to see the young players on D continue to play well, so we have something to build on for next season. There is talent on offense but we seriously need to invest heavily in the OL in the off-season with FA and the draft, then either hope Lock is the answer or somehow try to find a QB.

If we are to keep it close Lindsay needs 150 plus on the ground, or we need 2 non offensive TD's.

Comment

Anyone else think this game is going to be ugly? Like really ugly? I hope it is just me.

Comment

What’s with the weird clap thing??

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                                What’s with the weird clap thing??
                                They stole it from the Icelandic football (soccer) team.

Comment

Working...
                                X