This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
    Yeah, Allen is SO much better than Flacco. LOL!
    He’s a ton better. That was just a mis-communication between QB and WR, not a bad read. Those plays happen to every QB, at every level. But just his ability to extend broken plays alone makes him better.
    #swapping

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
      Wouldn't mind Josh Allen here in Denver
      Except he’d be hidden on the bench and we’d be hearing all about how he “isn’t ready”
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by MHOC View Post
        We are starting a 3rd string QB.
        If we had Rivers would we have 8 wins?
        Rivers? Why Rivers? Not sure we'd have many more W's with Rivers
        The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Hahahahaha gotta love josh Allen drawing his own team off

Comment

• Originally posted by Bootleg View Post
            Von used to never miss those type of opportunities
            Just remember he’s an “elite” edge rusher.

Comment

• if we had just an average offense we would this game,,,,

Comment

• So many here crying about we coulda had JoshAllen, I recall most here outright condemning the guy as a pure bust before the draft
                sigpic
                when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• I like Brandon Allen, but it's become painfully clear that he is not the answer at QB. I hope this performance proves that without any doubt the priority is Lock moving forward. He should have been the backup today.
                  Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                    So many here crying about we coulda had JoshAllen, I recall most here outright condemning the guy as a pure bust before the draft
                    Lol so true

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                      I like Brandon Allen, but it's become painfully clear that he is not the answer at QB. I hope this performance proves that without any doubt the priority is Lock moving forward. He should have been the backup today.
                      Can I ask you... who ever said he was the answer?... he’s a hell of a lot better than Flacco
                      sigpic
                      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

I like Brandon Allen, but it's become painfully clear that he is not the answer at QB. I hope this performance proves that without any doubt the priority is Lock moving forward. He should have been the backup today.
                        It’s all a big waste of time. I’m with you, but it’s obvious this organization will do anything to keep a rookie QB off the field.
                        sigpic

Comment

Said it three weeks ago. Allen will be allowed to play out the loses against the Vikings and the Bills, then Lock will play the rest of the season. Fangio unsurprisingly seems stubborn and hell bent on not allowing that too happen, but if the second half goes like the first, it has too.

Comment

I’m not watching the game but it’s what I expected.

Comment

• The Drew Lock era to start on Tuesday

Comment

• Originally posted by RocketArm006 View Post
                                It’s all a big waste of time. I’m with you, but it’s obvious this organization will do anything to keep a rookie QB off the field.
                                I don’t understand why though. Do you? What’s the rationale?
                                Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Working...
                                X